Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

S75D ordered today!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
so I've taken the plunge and ordered the S75D in red with tan next gen seats and AP. As I've gone for the 75 I'm hoping that everyone's comments about range anxiety not becoming a reality are true!!

Now I'm waiting for the actual delivery date, I was told late Feb.

I'm sure I'll have lots of questions over the coming months, so thank you in advance to the community!

so I've taken the plunge and ordered the S75D in red with tan next gen seats and AP. As I've gone for the 75 I'm hoping that everyone's comments about range anxiety not becoming a reality are true!!

I'm sure I'll have lots of questions over the coming months, so thank you in advance to the community!

I got the S60 and all my range anxiety went away the day i got the car. Its the same as a gas car for me. I dont deive somewhere unless i have the range to get there with somw cushion to allow some "fun" driving.

If you use the Nav you get so much information related to range that i believe only user error could cause you to run out of charge.

Hope you used a referral code to save $1,000 on your order! If you have your code already post it up in the referral thread and get some goodies from Tesla

Congrats!