TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here:

S85 reservation w/new tech safety features available - No Longer Available

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by maz4278, Oct 12, 2014.

1. maz4278

maz4278 Member

Sep 16, 2014
    S85 reservation w/new tech safety features available

I am scheduled to pick up my new S85 with autopilot hardware on 10/18. However, the wife now wants the AWD S85D so she no longer wants this car. I'm simply looking to get out of my contract without forgoing my deposit so I can order an S85D. If you are not interested in AWD and want an S85 now, please email me at [email protected] to discuss further. Below are the specs of the car currently being shipped to the dealership.

Model S
    85 kWh Battery
    Red Multi-Coat Paint
    All Glass Panoramic Roof
    19" Wheels
    19' Michelin Primacy Tire Upgrade
    Black Nappa Leather Seats
    Obeche Wood Gloss Decor
    Dual Chargers
    High Power Wall Connector
    Supercharger Enabled
    Tech Package
    Parking Sensors
    Subzero Weather Package
    Parcel Shelf
    Brake Calipers Black

The car is scheduled for delivery in Mt. Kisco, NY on 10/18 so we would need to transfer the reservation before Saturday. Since title hasn't been issued yet, you would also qualify for the tax credit. if the new hardware is important to you, but you could care less about AWD, this may be a quick way to get into a new S85.

List Date: 10/13/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: S85 reservation w/new tech safety features available
    This item is no longer available.

2. Ticobird

Ticobird Member

Oct 30, 2014
    North Alabama
    Why is this item still listed in the teslamotorsclub marketplace?