Like most US S85D orders, i am waiting for Feb 2015 and that gives me more time to play with the design after the options on P85D were relaxed. Its coming down to 20K on top of my S85D to get the P85D. Now the question is if i can afford another 20K for P85D should i get that? Is the % deprecation of S85D and P85D the same? My Feb S85D might not have the new seats? What other questions should i get answers for before i make the call. I am not too eager to get the P85D in Dec.