Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sacramento/Rocklin Service Center is Open

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still better to use Folsom, Kip. You can't count on charging at the Rocklin facility - they have limited charging right now & that is reserved for making sure that cars in service are fully charged before being returned. That said, you could call ahead and see if it would be a problem or not. And (so far) there are no outdoor charging facilities.

The good news is that Randy Filippi is running the show over there - we've got one of the best. (And the really good news is that they're just a few miles from my house. Yay.)

I'll pick up some pics later today, but can tell you that there will be a small showroom (the design center wall is under construction).

- - - Updated - - -

My understanding is that the I-80 supercharger location is planned for the Galleria area. But I don't think the actual spot is finalized yet.

Galleria is not too bad, hopefully the spots they pick aren't in too prime of a location where they'll be getting ICEd yet at the same time in a location where many people can see them being utilized!
Its also a great location for those traveling up the 65 coming from sacramento or those traveling down 65 towards sacramento

Our Tesla Model S 75 just had it's 50,000 mile Full Service last week with recall work and warranty work completed and was treated very well by the staff, especially Lorenzo / Service Advisor. All the work was completed within the same day too. Our Tesla MS 75 is getting close to be 3 years old (May 19) and it feels like it is better than we got it brand new with all the over the air updates.

We are so lucky to have a wonder Tesla Service Center in our Sacramento/Rocklin area and also having 2 SuperCharger locations not to mention and additional 4 others within the Folsom / Sacramento Metro Area.