Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sadly, my 100D cannot be uncorked :-(

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just tried again, will report back. I replied back to my previous conversation essentially asking them to try again. It was from [email protected]

I wouldn’t say this is the sure fire way because I’ve had people with “Road side support” titles tell me my P100D was available for uncorking when obviously it isn’t. The people who respond from that email address are ill informed. The best way is through executive support through my Tesla portal.

To my knowledge no one has been ineligible @timvracer and @Jabardo would be the first on this forum and I seriously doubt this is the case. Escalate it through My Tesla portal

Hello Tim,

Thank you for contacting Tesla Customer Support.

Your vehicle does qualify for the uncorking, you will just need to contact your service center to and schedule an appointment to service.

Sincerely,
-------------------
YAAAY... I can get my 0.1s !!

Hello Tim,

Thank you for contacting Tesla Customer Support.

Your vehicle does qualify for the uncorking, you will just need to contact your service center to and schedule an appointment to service.

Sincerely,
-------------------
YAAAY... I can get my 0.1s !!
HAHA .1s on normal SOC but like almost .5s improvement on 100% SOC. Passing power will be a big difference for you too, which is beyond what the 0-60 time will tell you

• Informative
Reactions: P100DHG.
So I’ve been following the threads on uncorking. I was lucky enough to be the first (on this forum but possibly ever) to have my 100D uncorked. If I understand (my observation) this correctly every 100D is eligible and those who have been told it isn’t are speaking with someone who is not properly informed. This is a trend I’ve noticed.

• Informative
Reactions: Kacey Green
So I’ve been following the threads on uncorking. I was lucky enough to be the first (on this forum but possibly ever) to have my 100D uncorked. If I understand (my observation) this correctly every 100D is eligible and those who have been told it isn’t are speaking with someone who is not properly informed. This is a trend I’ve noticed.

The 100Ds that can't be uncorked... did anybody ever come to a reason why they can't be uncorked?

I keep wondering if the corks were never properly soaked.

Sorry... :)

I have a late May delivery 100D VIN 195xxx. Tesla informed me that my car is eligible to be uncorked. I just noticed on Teslfi, that my car is listed as P1. Does that make sense?
P1 may not be a definitive sign anymore, especially considering Tesla removed it from the API call recently. The only true way to tell if a vehicle is eligible for uncorking is to ask service to check the 'BMS ISENSORPROTOCOL NUMBER' and if it's greater than 3, you can be uncorked.

Keep in mind some owners being denied may already be uncorked. I will say though, the service centers are not informed. I'm in NJ and know I'm uncorked from the factory, but I asked a ranger and a tech if my vehicle could be uncorked, and they answered with "the upgrade is only for 75D's". This is just not true and they failed to look further into it so anyone told something similar I urge you to A) Be persistent and ask about the "PT_BMS_ISENSORPROTOCOLNUMBER", or if that continues to not work B) Escalate the issue with corporate on My Tesla

Reactions: P100DHG.
I'm new to Tesla and didn't know about uncorking until this morning. Is this something that applies as an upgrade to older cars... or would cars being delivered now still benefit from it? I take delivery in March - trying to figure out if I should request it (or if it'll already be done).