TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

SAE J1772 adapter - 遅いから意味無い?

Discussion in 'Japan' started by rmackay9, Oct 2, 2015.

1. rmackay9

rmackay9 New Member

I see that besides the CHAdeMo chargers, the Toyota chargers which use J1772 can be found here and there. In Karuizawa for example, there are 5 at the Prince shopping mall. I don't have a pressing need to be able to use these chargers but the adapter is cheap (10,000 yen) and so I was wondering if anyone had one and found it useful. I've never used one of these Toyota/G-Station chargers and I suspect they are slow but does anybody know?

普段は家のチャージャーかCHAdeMoを使いますがあちこちでToyota/G-StationのJ1772チャージャーも見ます。例えば軽井沢のプリンスショッピングモールでは5台有ります。別に必要が無いかもしれませんがそのテスラのJ1772アダプターが安いから有れば便利かなと思います。誰かが使ったこと有りますか?J1772が遅いから意味ないでしょうか?
    Tesla Accessories and Charging Adapters SAE J1772

2. hiroshiy

hiroshiy Supporting Member

こんにちは。
    私はJ1772やコンセントも結構使います。時間のないときはやりませんが、1-2分余裕があるならケーブル接続します。

理由は、例えば軽井沢なら、帰りの充電時間を僅かに節約できたりするからです。2時間のショッピングなら6kWhになり、例えば40kWの中速充電器なら10分になります。

あとは宿泊先でしょうか。最近結構設置されてますので、朝には満タンにしてしまいます。そこからは370kmは無停止で走れます。