Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Safety Score Catch Up

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I didn’t know anything when I picked up my new Model S. Now I’ve been trying to get my average score up. Been getting scores above 95 but my average score is only 92. I talked to a customer service Rep who said (I think) if you get scores 95 and over for 7 days, id be eligible to get Beta. Comments please.

I didn’t know anything when I picked up my new Model S. Now I’ve been trying to get my average score up. Been getting scores above 95 but my average score is only 92. I talked to a customer service Rep who said (I think) if you get scores 95 and over for 7 days, id be eligible to get Beta. Comments please.

The 95% portion is correct as last tweeted in 3/2022:

Another matter is how long to wait after you pass the score.

People who got a perfect score of 100% since 1/2022 didn't get admitted to the beta pool until 6/2022 or 3 months after the tweet above.

No one knows when the next batch will be. It helps if you are an insider as a senior executive.

Upvote 0
The safety score is an average over 30 days. Each day, a new score is factored in and the oldest one drops off. Once the average goes above the threshold (and stays there for a few days), you become eligible.

If your score has been trending upwards, keep going in that direction and hope you can hit the magic number soon.

Upvote 0

People who got a perfect score of 100% since 1/2022 didn't get admitted to the beta pool until 6/2022 or 3 months after the tweet above.

No one knows when the next batch will be. It helps if you are an insider as a senior executive.
Thank you for your reply

Upvote 0

Thank you for your reply

Upvote 0