Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Safety Score disappeared from app?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On Thursday I drove to Canada. Right before I crossed the border I checked my score. Then when I got to my destination a few hours later I checked to see how that long drive affected my score, but the entire Safety Score section was missing from my app.

I assumed maybe it wasn’t available in Canada, but I got home last night and have been driving around town today, and it’s still gone. I tried logging out and back in, and tried deleting and reinstalling the app.

Anyone else experience this? Any ideas on how to get it back?

Reactions: chr2
Unless you have TeslaFi or any of those other 3rd party services that shows your Safety Score as well, I'd try rebooting your car. Maybe a soft reboot (turn button push), or the "in park, hold brake pedal and hold both buttons", otherwise a hard reboot: park and leave the car with everything off for 20+ mins including sentry mode and 3rd party apps that might poll/wake up the car. This will allow the car's other system to fully sleep and boot back up when you come back to the car (and not just the MCU reboot that the two button push does).

On Thursday I drove to Canada. Right before I crossed the border I checked my score. Then when I got to my destination a few hours later I checked to see how that long drive affected my score, but the entire Safety Score section was missing from my app.

I assumed maybe it wasn’t available in Canada, but I got home last night and have been driving around town today, and it’s still gone. I tried logging out and back in, and tried deleting and reinstalling the app.

This exact thing happened to me. Had safety score prior to crossing border. When I got to my destination in Canada, it disappeared from the app. Back in US and it’s still gone. Any solution yet?

Same thing happened to me! Not sure how to get it back

Same thing happened to me! Not sure how to get it back
I spent one night in Toronto and drove back to Buffalo. My score disappeared and didn’t come back even after a night back in the USA. I had to request the beta again, and my score came back the next day, totally reset. I had a 94 before, and after driving very carefully today I have a 100. Looking forward to keeping it up there to get the beta

• Informative
Reactions: dogldogl

Yes I am having the same problem. I reinstalled my app but it still did not appear.

Best regards,

Sanjeev

This has now happened to me twice while driving from NY to Toronto, the second time last night. Safety Score was intact for a bit in Ontario; I saw while recharging in Niagara Falls ON. Got to Toronto, checked and it was gone.

This also happened in October and I had to reapply when back in the states. Looks like I'll need to do the same drill again. Which isn't all bad, as it was all I could do to get up to 95.

Is that what you did to get back in, Kelric?

This has now happened to me twice while driving from NY to Toronto, the second time last night. Safety Score was intact for a bit in Ontario; I saw while recharging in Niagara Falls ON. Got to Toronto, checked and it was gone.

This also happened in October and I had to reapply when back in the states. Looks like I'll need to do the same drill again. Which isn't all bad, as it was all I could do to get up to 95.

Is that what you did to get back in, Kelric?
Yes that’s exactly what ended up happening. I reapplied and the score came back. This actually turned out to be a good thing as my score was around 95/96 before disappearing. After reapplying I was able to keep my score at 100 for 3 days and was approved for the FSD beta.

Reactions: chr2