Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Safety Score disappeared from the app

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Safety score from my app disappeared after a software update. I am still subscribed to get Full Autonomous driving Beta updates.

Any resolution?
The purpose of the Safety Score is to get FSD beta.

Once you got FSD beta, there's no need for it to be there anymore because you passed, you got what you wanted.

You are now on another measurement of how to take the FSD beta from you. It's not called Safety Score anymore: It's the repeated disablement of Autopilot for the rest of the drive because of ignoring the warnings.

It's been built-in in previous Autopilot versions (Autopilot jail). But with the FSD beta version, it will be counted toward revoking your FSD beta.

I likewise have the same issue. I’d been a 99 for a while and now the element is gone from the app. I am waiting for FSD, but need the camera upgrade (2018 S 75D). I have heard nothing regarding the cameras. So why would they drop the score when it could another year?

I likewise have the same issue. I’d been a 99 for a while and now the element is gone from the app. I am waiting for FSD, but need the camera upgrade (2018 S 75D). I have heard nothing regarding the cameras. So why would they drop the score when it could another year?
Do you really need the camera upgrade? I have a March 2018 Model 3 (RWD LR, premium everything); it got the free upgrade for the computer (2.5 -> 3.0), but has its original cameras. I got the FSD Beta with no problem (well, apart from driving for 3 weeks like a 120yr old in hibernation ;-)
Of course, it's hardly better than the regular FSD, so perhaps an improved camera would help, but it's not required for eligibility, at least not for Model 3. (Newer Model 3s have better cameras.)