Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Safety Score Disappeared

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I just noticed that my safety score is no longer there in the Tesla App. Had it for 6 months with a score of 97ish.

Did this happen to anyone else? Any way to get it back? I didn’t de-enroll from FSD.

Thanks,

Vanco
This also happened to me yesterday. I have a safety score of 98 with about 400 miles driving, with like 300 of those on auto pilot. I was excited, thinking I was going to get the FSD Beta invite. Then this morning my car downloaded the 2022.40.4, which is NOT beta, and in fact I believe is too far ahead for beta version current versions of the beta to be applied to. So now I wonder what is going on... should I install 2022.40.4 and then just hope I get FSD beta when v11 comes out? Do I just never install 40.4? Do I have a chance to get 69.3 if I don't install 40.4?

After downloading 40.4 I still have no safety score available, but I wonder if it will come back if I install the 40.4 update.

Unfortunately, there is not much transparency as far as how all this works.

This also happened to me yesterday. I have a safety score of 98 with about 400 miles driving, with like 300 of those on auto pilot. I was excited, thinking I was going to get the FSD Beta invite. Then this morning my car downloaded the 2022.40.4, which is NOT beta, and in fact I believe is too far ahead for beta version current versions of the beta to be applied to. So now I wonder what is going on... should I install 2022.40.4 and then just hope I get FSD beta when v11 comes out? Do I just never install 40.4? Do I have a chance to get 69.3 if I don't install 40.4?

After downloading 40.4 I still have no safety score available, but I wonder if it will come back if I install the 40.4 update.

Unfortunately, there is not much transparency as far as how all this works.
Well, I went ahead and installed 2022.40.4 and my safety score still hasn't come back... oh well

My guess is since Elon said that everyone that paid for FSD will get it this year, you don't need a safety score anymore. He also said that this is a slow rollout so it might be into January before everyone is added to FSDb. From my testing, FSDb would have a safety score of 40 if it were graded. I think the score was more to prepare people to be very cautious.
Latest beta is 2022.40.5 that non-Tesla employee testers are waiting on. From past FSDb deployments, I wouldn't be surprised if it is a higher week version (2022.4x) before new users are added. If you paid for FSD, just go with the flow and install what is downloaded to your car and don't worry about not getting in. While I was waiting to get into the beta I just installed everything and kept my safety score up. I eventually lucked out when they opened it to more beta testers.

Reactions: RxVanco
Ok I just noticed that when I clicked on autopilot I was no longer in the FSD Beta. Not sure which software upgrade removed that feature from me.

So I just reenrolled and the safety score came back in a couple of hours.

So for those missing it please check the "autopilot" tab in the car and see if the software removed you from the FSD Beta.

What sucks is that I have now lost 6 months of a 97-99 rating. Back to square one, but probably not a big deal given that everyone will have it the next 3 months.