Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The latest TMC Podcast (#14) is now available on YouTube and all major podcast networks. We covered FSD Beta's exciting v11 update, Enhanced Autopilot coming to the U.S. and Canada, and more!

Safety Score finally disappear.

I know there are few people out there like me. Who got the beta, + with/without Tesla insurance, in any state, has their Safety Score still visible in the app. And have tried resetting but nothing. It didn’t hurt our eligibility to continue to get FSD beta update.

To those, just want to give a quick update.
So today,
I selected “Not Now” (opt-out), now my safety score finally disappeared from the app.

I have FSD beta, Tesla Insurance, and in California/Bay Area.

joortiz1

Dec 25, 2021
Perris
I know there are few people out there like me. Who got the beta, + with/without Tesla insurance, in any state, has their Safety Score still visible in the app. And have tried resetting but nothing. It didn’t hurt our eligibility to continue to get FSD beta update.

To those, just want to give a quick update.
So today,
I selected “Not Now” (opt-out), now my safety score finally disappeared from the app.

I have FSD beta, Tesla Insurance, and in California/Bay Area.
I figured out how to get the safety score back.

1. In the tesla app, hit your profile icon on the upper right side of the screen.
2. Scroll down to account and click to expand.
3. The new screen should show an option Safety Score... click it and activate it for your vehicle.

I might be a little off in the steps but that's what I remember.

My score is back!

1. In the tesla app, hit your profile icon on the upper right side of the screen.
3. The new screen should show an option Safety Score... click it and activate it for your vehicle.

My score is back!
NOPE - no Safety Score

My score is back!
Nope. No safety score under account.

I hope you folks realize that if you are IN the FSD beta, your score will disappear and you are not going to see it in the app or otherwise, unless you have Tesla insurance. In that case you keep it.
I subscribed to FSD before road-trip from Tennessee to Florida. While in Florida I noticed I had the safety score option in the app. Now I’m back home in Tennessee and the safety score is gone, but I still have FSD. Is it gone because I’m in Tennessee?

I subscribed to FSD before road-trip from Tennessee to Florida. While in Florida I noticed I had the safety score option in the app. Now I’m back home in Tennessee and the safety score is gone, but I still have FSD. Is it gone because I’m in Tennessee?
no it is not because you are in Tennessee. The score does not always get immediately removed from the app after getting FSD, but it will get removed soon after.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC