Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The latest TMC Podcast (#17) is now available on YouTube and all major podcast networks. We covered EV Tax Credit 2.0, Model Y & 3 Gangbuster Sales, Low Model X Demand, and California FSD Drama.

Safety Score for Tesla Insurance vs FSD beta queue

So I have Tesla insurance which allows me to view my safety score (doesn’t effect my rate as I am in CA). I also was opted into the queue to be added into the FSD beta queue but had cancelled my subscription and opted out about a week and a half ago.

I rebooted back into both the subscription and the beta queue last night since they are finally pushing the beta new users. I was wondering if anyone knows or had a similar opt out back in experience and got in and also if my current score for FSD beta would just roll off what I have for Tesla insurance safety score for the last month?

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC