Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Safety Score gone from my app!?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just had my cameras upgraded (for the third time) yesterday. They should be/are the right cameras now. My Sefety Score was still there on my app (for my 2017 MX 100D) this morning but it is gone from my app now. I checked my car console software section and it is still shows version 2022.36.6 and nothing else new. Do you guys have any idea why the SS is gone now? Thank you

I just had my cameras upgraded (for the third time) yesterday. They should be/are the right cameras now. My Sefety Score was still there on my app (for my 2017 MX 100D) this morning but it is gone from my app now. I checked my car console software section and it is still shows version 2022.36.6 and nothing else new. Do you guys have any idea why the SS is gone now? Thank you
Make sure you are in beta queue in the car

Upvote 0
Make sure you are in beta queue in the car
OMG, I just checked and I am not the beta queue. I was in the beta queue for months and with SS of 97 and over thousand miles of AP driving miles. Why did they just kick me out after I got my camera(s) upgraded?
I just went ahead and requested AGAIN to enroll in beta queue. Now I have to start all over again?? Frustrating!!!

Upvote 0
OMG, I just checked and I am not the beta queue. I was in the beta queue for months and with SS of 97 and over thousand miles of AP driving miles. Why did they just kick me out after I got my camera(s) upgraded?
I just went ahead and requested AGAIN to enroll in beta queue. Now I have to start all over again?? Frustrating!!!
Try to understand that you're not starting all over again. FSD Beta queue is not like a line at a concert - first come, first served. It may be easier to think of it like a lottery. There are X number of people with safety scores over 80, and Tesla will allow in Y number of them, so they randomly invite from that pool. Obviously, this is a gross oversimplification - as I'm sure there are other factors such as regions they want to focus on, etc. It's just down to luck, not time.

Reactions: Nikon201068
Upvote 0
Now I have to start all over again?? Frustrating!!!
Plus it only cares about what you've driven in the last 30 days. If cameras are good, you just need 100 AP miles with a good score in a rolling 30-day period, which can be checked in the app - that's easily done in a day. Assuming of course Tesla is willing to push out new folks, which it appears to continue to trickle out - https://www.teslafi.com/firmware.php

Upvote 0
Try to understand that you're not starting all over again. FSD Beta queue is not like a line at a concert - first come, first served. It may be easier to think of it like a lottery. There are X number of people with safety scores over 80, and Tesla will allow in Y number of them, so they randomly invite from that pool. Obviously, this is a gross oversimplification - as I'm sure there are other factors such as regions they want to focus on, etc. It's just down to luck, not time.
I get the lottery thinking but why delete/reset mty enrollment and SS? Does it have anything to do with upgraded camera and recalibrating the cameras? Did Tesla do this reset to everyone who had their cameras upgraded?

Upvote 0
I get the lottery thinking but why delete/reset mty enrollment and SS? Does it have anything to do with upgraded camera and recalibrating the cameras? Did Tesla do this reset to everyone who had their cameras upgraded?
Very likely the replacement cameras changed the hardware level on your car, and triggered the exit from the queue. Or possibly service flashed a firmware to the car as part of the upgrade, and that firmware popped you out of the queue.

Upvote 0