Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Safety Score not reflecting any trips

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's fixed! I'm getting scores finally!!

The car wasn't set as "delivered" at Telsa's backend system. Two Tesla advisors via the Telsa.com website, had told me before the car showed "delivered" at their end. But it appears, there's another backend system, maybe only accessible via advanced diagnosing, where the car showed as not "delivered" yet!

The service center person initially refused to look into my issue and said, you gotta talk to the FSD persons. But because I also had another issue (no dashcam recording whist in drive, only recording when in park), they managed to figure out about the "not delivered" situation which was preventing the dashcam from recording. So by fixing my dashcam issue, they also fixed my not scores situation.

For reference, other issue i had which was also related was that the cabin overheat protection was disabled.

So car "not delivered" at Tesla's backend system caused: No safety score, no dashcam recording while in D, and no cabin overheat protection.

I hope this helps you guys who also have this issue. Just insist they check their back end system to confirm the car shows as "delivered". Hopefully, you don't have to make a service appointment to fix this as there's nothing wrong with the car, phone, app, etc.

• Helpful
Reactions: TresLA
I'd also be interested in the CSC that fixed this issue as I also have it!
Does your Tesla stay hooked to wifi on a regular basis? I still have the issue and my current theory is that I only hook my car to wifi (and not at home) when a software update needs to happen. My home wifi is too slow to try to share it with the car so I don't let it. Hoping Starlink becomes available soon in my area!

I'm having a similar issue after transferring my car from one Tesla account to another. I've tried EVERYTHING, so hoping one of you can help me.

When I picked up my new Model S Plaid on 12/31/21, I immediately requested FSD Beta and the safety score was working fine. But I then transferred the Model S to my correct Tesla account (it was reserved under my secondary account and I wanted both of my Teslas under the same primary account). In the process of that change, I lost my driving score in the app, and can’t get it to come back. I tried everything I can think of, of course re-enrolling in the program, soft resetting the car, upgrading the app, signing out and back in, deleting the app, opting out and then back in to FSD Beta, etc, and nothing has worked. I notified Tesla Support many weeks ago but they just said there are known bugs and weren’t much help. I also tried opting out, going for a drive, resetting car, and opting in again. Nothing.

Note: based on Micky's success above, I emailed my delivery contact about checking the back-end system to make sure the "delivered" flag is set, but am still waiting to hear back on that.

Thank you in advance.

Reactions: MickY and TresLA
I'm having a similar issue after transferring my car from one Tesla account to another. I've tried EVERYTHING, so hoping one of you can help me.

When I picked up my new Model S Plaid on 12/31/21, I immediately requested FSD Beta and the safety score was working fine. But I then transferred the Model S to my correct Tesla account (it was reserved under my secondary account and I wanted both of my Teslas under the same primary account). In the process of that change, I lost my driving score in the app, and can’t get it to come back. I tried everything I can think of, of course re-enrolling in the program, soft resetting the car, upgrading the app, signing out and back in, deleting the app, opting out and then back in to FSD Beta, etc, and nothing has worked. I notified Tesla Support many weeks ago but they just said there are known bugs and weren’t much help. I also tried opting out, going for a drive, resetting car, and opting in again. Nothing.

Note: based on Micky's success above, I emailed my delivery contact about checking the back-end system to make sure the "delivered" flag is set, but am still waiting to hear back on that.

Thank you in advance.
Yes, it's likely the same issue I had. Nothing wrong with car or phone. Just the back-end Tesla system not letting the car push scores.

wow, so I decided to try opting out of the referral program again while taking a long trip. WHen I got back home, I opted in again. In the morning, my safety score was showing up in the app (and with a fresh start)!! So i'm wondering if I just didn't drive far enough the first 3-4 times I tried this technique. SOOOO RELIEVED THAT THIS IS FIXED NOW! Thank you all for your suggestions.