Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Safety Score not showing up in app? It could be this.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

nvx1977

Unknown Member
Nov 25, 2017
NH, MA
First make sure you've satisfied all the documented requirements:

- 2021.32.22 firmware in the car, and you've completed requesting FSD beta via the button
- 4.1.0 Tesla app (available in App Store, available to sideload for Android at APKMirror)
- Do a drive.

Now, make sure the primary owner of the car is logged into the Tesla app. The Safety Score only shows up for the primary owner's account. This is the email address you used when you bought the car. Log in to the Tesla app with that email. The Safety Score will show under "Upgrades".

For whatever reason, new releases aren't immediately available on the Play Store for Android, or it's always a slow rolling-release. So when the first people get it, some of them might be nice enough to pull out the APK bundle and host it on APKMirror. If you want to sideload the app, use your phone and download the APK bundle from here:

Then use this app to install it:

You may need to first enable sideloading first. Google the instructions for your specific device.

- 2021.32.22 firmware in the car, and you've completed requesting FSD beta via the button
- 4.1.0 Tesla app (available in App Store, available to sideload for Android at APKMirror)
- Do a drive.

Now, make sure the primary owner of the car is logged into the Tesla app. The Safety Score only shows up for the primary owner's account. This is the email address you used when you bought the car. Log in to the Tesla app with that email. The Safety Score will show under "Upgrades".
Nope! Any other suggestions??

Nope! Any other suggestions??
If you have the right app version, the right car firmware version, gone for a drive, and are logged into the phone app as the owner of the car, then the only remaining remedies are to try: log out of phone app and log back in, reinstall the app and log in, restart the phone. I've also read some people having trouble with iOS15 but doesn't seem universal. Not sure what's going on there.

Any ideas for android? I've updated to the most recent app available on play, for stopped, wiped all data a few times but still not showing up. I am fully enrolled in the program with all the boxes checked

You'll need to sideload the app. Here is the apk bundle you need:

and here is the app you need to install it:

- Do a drive.

Now, make sure the primary owner of the car is logged into the Tesla app. The Safety Score only shows up for the primary owner's account. This is the email address you used when you bought the car. Log in to the Tesla app with that email. The Safety Score will show under "Upgr
How to update the Tesla app version? In Android phone, I re-install the app, it only got 4.0.2-657. Any easier way without re-install?

How to update the Tesla app version? In Android phone, I re-install the app, it only got 4.0.2-657. Any easier way without re-install?

You will have to sideload the latest version if you don't see it on the Play store. See the post above. I linked to the 4.1.0 Tesla app and the installer app you'll need. You'll also need to enable sideloading of apps on your phone.

Well crap I wish I never asked...

Screenshot_20210928-181502_Tesla.jpg

Reactions: IDKWhatIamDoin
For me, ios15, with all the boxes checked, no way to see the safety score.... I don't know what to do anymore.
Suggestions?
For us, just force quitting the app and restarting worked (iPad Pro 3rd gen iPadOS 15, iPhone 12 mini iOS 15, iPhone XS iOS 15).

If that doesn’t work for you, others have reported getting it to show up by power cycling their phone, or logging out of the app and logging back in, or uninstalling the app and reinstalling it, etc.

For whatever reason, new releases aren't immediately available on the Play Store for Android, or it's always a slow rolling-release. So when the first people get it, some of them might be nice enough to pull out the APK bundle and host it on APKMirror. If you want to sideload the app, use your phone and download the APK bundle from here:

Then use this app to install it:

You may need to first enable sideloading first. Google the instructions for your specific device.
I have android, and this worked for me