Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Safety Score Page Failed to Load

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi

So I’ve got a new M3 and my safety score was working but all of a sudden got the failed to load error for three days straight.

I deleted my app and reinstalled, even opted out and in again to beta. Not sure what else to do.

Attachments

• 942C7F23-A57C-4B37-9365-758A8A728CCE.jpeg
    942C7F23-A57C-4B37-9365-758A8A728CCE.jpeg
    46.4 KB · Views: 200
Same issue in Canada as well. I just opted in to FSD last night and I haven't been able to view my Safety Score in the Android app.
Has to be a Tesla issue. Going to try off wifi to see if anything shows up later today. Dashcam viewer, charge stats all work fine, so thinking it is server side. Maybe there is some enablement they need to do at Tesla when you request access?

Upvote 0
Same issue in Canada as well. I just opted in to FSD last night and I haven't been able to view my Safety Score in the Android app.
Same here on iOS. Safety score hasn’t shown in over a month. Not getting an error, it’s just not showing at all. Tried opt out/in etc. could it be that they aren’t pushing safety score at this time? Wondering if anyone recently opted in who did get safety score to show. Contacting Tesla is no help as usual.

Reactions: DavidL67
Upvote 0
Had to run an errand and came back to find safety score is now populated. Not sure why, but glad it is there now. 96 so far, the hard braking is a tough one...I had to stop for a yellow that needed slightly more than my regeneration braking and that was considered 'hard'. Yikes....channel my inner grandma.

• Funny
Reactions: DavidL67
Upvote 0
Had to run an errand and came back to find safety score is now populated. Not sure why, but glad it is there now. 96 so far, the hard braking is a tough one...I had to stop for a yellow that needed slightly more than my regeneration braking and that was considered 'hard'. Yikes....channel my inner grandma.
when you see a yellow light, double tap the stalk. autopilot will stop for you. just make sure you have stop light and stop sign control turned on. I use this daily to preserve my hard braking score. autopilot is allowed to hard brake, and its always successful for me.

Never touch the brake pedal. just double tap the stalk.

Reactions: OWG;) and DavidL67
Upvote 0
Update: bumped up to a 99 so far with a few more drives. Hard Braking has changed from red to green.
when you see a yellow light, double tap the stalk. autopilot will stop for you. just make sure you have stop light and stop sign control turned on. I use this daily to preserve my hard braking score. autopilot is allowed to hard brake, and its always successful for me.

Never touch the brake pedal. just double tap the stalk.
Yeah, it was an edge case in an area of construction with temp roadway. Unfortunately AP is not available on that spot (no road lines) so just avoiding the area altogether. ;)

Upvote 0
Hi

So I’ve got a new M3 and my safety score was working but all of a sudden got the failed to load error for three days straight.

I deleted my app and reinstalled, even opted out and in again to beta. Not sure what else to do.
I am having the same issue. I have logged out and back into the app. I have deleted and reinstalled it. I have opted out of FSD beta and re-requested. Still says “Page failed to load. Try again.”

Any help with this?

Upvote 0