Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Safety Score Still Not Showing On App!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all, I’m new here. I got my 2016 Model X 2 weeks ago and I love it! FSD was a must have :) anyways, i’ve been following all the FSD stuff for a long time pretty closely so I knew what I was getting into software-wise. Last monday night, I was greeted with 2021.32.22 and clicked the request FSD access button! I had been so excited about it. I have been driving like a robot for the past week now, with what seems to be almost no dings. I have been super meticulous and have gotten lucky with cars around me not cutting me off and all that. I also have the Tesla app version 4.1.1, but the issue is that I haven’t seen the safety score menu in there after trying all of the troubleshooting steps. I’ve tried EVERYTHING and Tesla was of no help. Did I just waste a week of driving? Is it because i gained access to the app AFTER I pressed the button? (I just bought it)… please help. I want the beta so so bad :(

Hey all, I’m new here. I got my 2016 Model X 2 weeks ago and I love it! FSD was a must have :) anyways, i’ve been following all the FSD stuff for a long time pretty closely so I knew what I was getting into software-wise. Last monday night, I was greeted with 2021.32.22 and clicked the request FSD access button! I had been so excited about it. I have been driving like a robot for the past week now, with what seems to be almost no dings. I have been super meticulous and have gotten lucky with cars around me not cutting me off and all that. I also have the Tesla app version 4.1.1, but the issue is that I haven’t seen the safety score menu in there after trying all of the troubleshooting steps. I’ve tried EVERYTHING and Tesla was of no help. Did I just waste a week of driving? Is it because i gained access to the app AFTER I pressed the button? (I just bought it)… please help. I want the beta so so bad :(

First of all, not seeing your safety score will not disqualify you from getting early access to FSD Beta. Tesla still has your score even if you can't see it. So Tesla can still make a determination whether to let you in to early access or not even if you can't see your score in the app. The safety score in the app is just for your benefit.

Second, in terms of seeing your safety score, can I assume you tried rebooting the app? Maybe do a hard reset in the car? Putting the car in park after a trip and connecting to wifi or making sure you have a good LTE signal in your car?

First of all, not seeing your safety score will not disqualify you from getting early access to FSD Beta. Tesla still has your score even if you can't see it. So Tesla can still make a determination whether to let you in to early access or not even if you can't see your score in the app. The safety score in the app is just for your benefit.

Second, in terms of seeing your safety score, can I assume you tried rebooting the app? Maybe do a hard reset in the car? Putting the car in park after a trip and connecting to wifi or making sure you have a good LTE signal in your car?
Good to know. And do we know for sure if it’s 7 days? Can i drive like a hooligan now? Haha

I’ve tried EVERYTHING you could think of, just tried reinstalling the app, force restarting my phone, the car, etc. AGAIN. Not showing up

I would recommend going into the Tesla App, going into the account section in the upper right section of the app. Navigate to Account, Contact Info and make sure it's correctly filled out. Maybe also go into Settings and make sure Calendar Sync is turned on. I only say this because it's what finally "seemed" to have gotten my app to show the actual score, up until then I had spent multiple days (trying everything else) with just a "Load Error" on the Safety Score screen. I hope it helps.

I would recommend going into the Tesla App, going into the account section in the upper right section of the app. Navigate to Account, Contact Info and make sure it's correctly filled out. Maybe also go into Settings and make sure Calendar Sync is turned on. I only say this because it's what finally "seemed" to have gotten my app to show the actual score, up until then I had spent multiple days (trying everything else) with just a "Load Error" on the Safety Score screen. I hope it helps.
Also just tried doing that it’s still not there. I’m at the point of giving up and not expecting the beta anymore. Like i’m hopeless and anxious about my score.

hhmmm
rebooted car
rebooted phone
reinstalled app
signed out an back in
calendar sync is on
HW 3.0
New memory board (synched)
logged in as owner
set as primary

still not seeing score.
have not driven up to 88 mph..... recently
do I need to change time zone to Elon time???

Here is how you get a perfect safety score after about 10 days of driving with the "Safety Score"
1 - DO NOT USE Autopilot unless you're in the Arizona desert and the road is straight for miles
2 - Do not drive in a large metropolitan area although if you can do 20 or 30 miles say in San Fran, Manhattan, Boston and you arrive without a scratch you deserve a 100
3 - Drive on off peak hours. Use an expressway/freeway/parkway and go below the speed limit. IF you have to drive on a city, suburban street to get to expressway follow the car before you WAY behind. If the jerk in front of you makes a hard turn cause he just noticed the entrance to Mc Donalds and the car in front of you turns red on your display you will get dinged for following too closely and hard braking or aggressive turning if you need to avoid hitting them.

Otherwise feel free to blow through stop signs, red lights, etc. It doesn't care. So all you guys in the flat rural states enjoy your FSD. I doubt I'll get mine soon (89)

I have a score of 99 in San Francisco and the software downloaded but FSD doesn’t seem to be enabled (safety score disappeared too) as when I come for a turn AP still expects to go straight. Any suggestions?

I have a score of 99 in San Francisco and the software downloaded but FSD doesn’t seem to be enabled (safety score disappeared too) as when I come for a turn AP still expects to go straight. Any suggestions?
You do need to enable FSD beta in the appropriate menu.

However, having said that, there have been numerous reports over the last two days of guys getting FSD beta downloaded, but have not been able to get it turned on; the controls to do so are missing.

If you don't see the controls to turn on FSD Beta, some guys are reporting success by doing the two scroll wheel reset while the vehicle is in motion.

I'll see if I can find some links to the appropriate threads/posts for you...