Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Safety score update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have FSD beta but my score is still in my app. I still see it working as usual 😵‍💫. The most annoying is FSD beta incorrect response and still impact my score. Sometimes, I really need to hit break but idk why the 3 seconds rule was not applied. As you know, hard break was recorded.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220613-142526.png
    Screenshot_20220613-142526.png
    257.7 KB · Views: 69
  • Screenshot_20220613-142733.png
    Screenshot_20220613-142733.png
    282.4 KB · Views: 42
I have FSD beta but my score is still in my app. I still see it working as usual 😵‍💫. The most annoying is FSD beta incorrect response and still impact my score. Sometimes, I really need to hit break but idk why the 3 seconds rule was not applied. As you know, hard break was recorded.
Do you also have Tesla insurance? I assume you would keep the safety score in that case.

Reactions: kozakurayuua
I have been struggling with safety score, overall bouncing between 92 and 93% after 1000+ km
Yesterday and today and had a total of 250 km, half at 100% and half at 99% and the overall pushed up to 94%
About 12 hours later, FSD Beta downloaded, safety score disappeared from phone.

Set beta driving to chill, pulled out of my drive, set a location 5km away, activated FSD and car shot off down my backstreet, with cars parked at either side at 48kmh in a 50 zone .... VERY SCARY .... I stopped, set the speed limit options to 0 above speed limit. Acted a little more respectfully. Got to destination (involved left and tight turns, traffic lights and stop signs and also no signs, without intervention. Returned home on the same reciprical route, FSD got confused turning left out of a side street onto a normal street (using traffic lights) but ended up somehow on the center divide line and FSD dropped out. I put car back in lane and switch FSD on again, got home, still driving faster than i would like in my sub-division roads.

I think i will only switch on out of town, loved the use of the behind the wheel screen (entire screen used for FSD beta).

Will play more tomorrow.

So I don't have FSD (or even a car with the hardware for it). However I did buy Tesla insurance, and had safety score in my app for several weeks after purchasing the Tesla insurance.

It also suddenly disappeared for me. When selecting it in the app I initially see a faint outline of the "curved" graph and page layout etc... but rather than populate those elements after a sec, it all just goes blank.

Restarting the app doesn't fix it. Nor does signing out/back in, nor does re-installing.

Any ideas?

Thanks.