Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Safety Score

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Odd but now the safety page won’t load for me in the app. All else works in the app. I logged out and restarted all twice. Just get error page failed to load. I was at 100 score and didn’t drive today so not to screw up, but now this happening. Anyone else ?
Exact same thing right now, had a 100 score. Wondering if anyone else can chime in and see if its loading without 100 score to see if its a hint we were selected

I'm about 95% confident in the other direction. You must not talk to Tesla folks much outside these forums and Twitter ;) Outside these circles, which are pretty tight knit, there's virtually nobody that even knows FSD Beta is a thing, or that this "mini-game" even exists. The take rate for FSD is incredibly low, and of those, most aren't on Twitter or other Tesla Social nets. If you count how many individuals you actually see posts from on all platforms, you'll probably count under 100 - which would itself be 10% of the 1000.

I fully expect to be part of the 1000. We're a special kind of weird. haha.

Similar to EV adoption in the public... you'd think everyone would know about this stuff. It has absolutely frustrated and stumped me for a good 10 years, why people don't understand and want EVs. Yet, today there are still people stumbling into dealerships and driving off with gas cars. There are a lot fewer informed people than you might think.
I think we’re all just a little hyperaware of scores from obsessing over them the last 2 weeks. I’ve chatted with a few folks at superchargers and most of them seem to have no idea what the safety score is that I’m talking about even though they have FSD. Guess we’ll find out!

I agree. This is obviously all anecdotal, but I know quite a few Tesla owners (friends and colleagues). It amazes me how many owners - even owners who have purchased FSD - are in one of the following categories:
1) Are aware of the beta button and pressed it, but don't really care about their score ('I'll wait, no biggie').
2) Have no idea about the beta button.
3) Have no idea that FSD beta even exists.

Oh, and of course non-Tesla owners just say 'wait, I thought they drove themselves already?'. :)

Screenshot_20211008-131937_Tesla.jpg