Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Safety Score

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wish someone could explain to me how I got a zero.

View attachment 719965
I think the under 50 day is a more of a concern lol.

So here’s the big question. Once all the 100 score hacks get the FSD, and we’re going to wait around to see how the roll out goes to maybe give FSD to us 99 and less peasants….. wonder how many weeks we’ll need to keep driving this way playing this game until he actually releases it to us, or will he just troll us into driving like this indefinitely keeping us thinking that maybe one day we’ll get it? 🤔

• Funny
Reactions: GargantulaKon
I think the under 50 day is a more of a concern lol.

So here’s the big question. Once all the 100 score hacks get the FSD, and we’re going to wait around to see how the roll out goes to maybe give FSD to us 99 and less peasants….. wonder how many weeks we’ll need to keep driving this way playing this game until he actually releases it to us, or will he just troll us into driving like this indefinitely keeping us thinking that maybe one day we’ll get it? 🤔
I assume Elon’s mention of a few days for <100 will remain true. The kicker is that 10.2 must not have issues that Tesla considers concerning enough to wait to continue the rollout.

My plan is to get to 99 and do whatever I can to keep it there. I’m close at 98.

Reactions: bd7349
There was an extensive analysis of Elon's tweet (not sure which thread) based upon where we believe he was when he tweeted, etc. and I think the forum consensus right now is that it will drop tonight. Also, from what I've seen on twitter, that's also the prevailing opinion of those who are already beta testers and/or those who purportedly have inside information.

Things can always change at the last minute (as was the case on Friday night), but people are definitely geared up and planning to get it in about 5 hours!

Tomorrow night would be Monday night.

Reactions: CYBER_Y
Normally I don't take 100+ mile drives at 1am.
Don't almost blow it with a hard braking! 300+ miles nearly destroyed with a yellow light hard braking but fixed with 0.26% rounding up to 0.3% display and score rounded up to 100. And today's mileage weighted overall score averaging to then round up! 🎉

rounded 100.png

You know what sucks? I still don’t see my safety score in the app… 2 weeks later. None of the fixes worked for me, and tesla couldn’t help. So i have no idea what i have. I’ve been extra careful :(

Thanks but i’m on iphone, and have the latest version

Reactions: FSDtester#1