Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Safety Score

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting. I've been at 100 overall since Friday afternoon, but I was 99 overall on Thursday (my only day of 99). I didn't get the beta. Oh well, next wave for me hopefully lol.

FYI, there was a 6 day stretch I was on vacation, so I didn't drive.

1633939487612.png

Those with well over 100 miles at 100 also appear to be ‘taking that’…
How do you mean?

It's rolling out in "perforated rolls" so I expect everyone over 100 miles at 100 safety score to get it sometime in the next few days.

Now there could be a cut off on when 100% was reached, but we won't know that for a few days.

My response was mostly directed at the people who did what I thought I should have done. :)

To be honest getting a 100
So if I were to guess, it seems like they took a list Friday evening of folks who had an overall score of 100 at the time. My score dropped to 97 over the weekend but I got the email just now. Car is installing 2021.32.25 as we speak.
ah bummer,
I was a 99 on Friday but got 100 earlier today using the calculator. I guess we will wait for it to be pushed to rest of 99.

Reactions: napabill and kbM3
Looks like I received a partial download. Phone app showed downloading and installing. Did not see installed notice. Took car out for a drive and the Car screen and Phone app show version 32.25. However the vehicle will not go through a green light without using the GO peddle. Visualization looks like the old version (32.22) and does not attempt to do any navigating on city streets.

• Funny
Reactions: AlanSubie4Life
Looks like I received a partial download. Phone app showed downloading and installing. Did not see installed notice. Took car out for a drive and the Car screen and Phone app show version 32.25. However the vehicle will not go through a green light without using the GO peddle. Visualization looks like the old version (32.22) and does not attempt to do any navigating on city streets.
Did you turn FSD beta and visualizations on in the autopilot menu?

Reactions: GargantulaKon
A1E7CBCC-CCCD-4DFA-8BAC-4731A9FEF601.jpeg

So far I haven't got anything. If it is a rolling out over time should I have gotten an email? Is it an email or a Inbox on the App?

Also if it is rolling out am I safe to drive today (or if the roll out takes a couple of days) if I were to get lowered to a 99? Or is it rolled out to instantly checked scores (100 right before email sent)?