Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Safety Score

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I still think the reason I might have not gotten FSD beta on my Y is that I got it on my wife’s 3…I haven’t seen anyone in here who has said they got FSD beta on multiple vehicles.
Multiple vehicles got the Beta Release. One data point…

Lots of phantom braking. Jerky left turns. It reminds me of when Navigate on Autopilot first came out. I’m paying way more attention now… just abit scary..

Oh man I hope this doesn't stop the expansion next week. So far they are just asking for info. Seems clear that the current administration is very hostile to Tesla.
Screenshot_20211014-114031.jpg

Screenshot_20211014-114117.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211014-114031.jpg
    Screenshot_20211014-114031.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 75
At the onset, I had a 100. Nursed the 100 best I could, but construction zones, rush hour traffic, and DC drivers conspired against me. Just 2 days prior to the rollout of 10.2, I slipped down to a 99. Didn't get the beta.

I've been trying like hell to keep that 99. Today, I was cut off by someone and dinged for unsafe following, and hard braking. I slipped down to 98. I'm going to miss it again.

I'm sorry fanbois, but this is complete horseshit. What legitimate company operates this way? It's total chaos.

I'm sorry fanbois, but this is complete horseshit. What legitimate company operates this way?
No "legitimate" company would start making "loss making" EVs in the first place.

Check out how to do 2 finger solute when stuff happens. I also think it is likely they will use the score snapshot they took on Friday for future rollouts.

At the onset, I had a 100. Nursed the 100 best I could, but construction zones, rush hour traffic, and DC drivers conspired against me. Just 2 days prior to the rollout of 10.2, I slipped down to a 99. Didn't get the beta.

I've been trying like hell to keep that 99. Today, I was cut off by someone and dinged for unsafe following, and hard braking. I slipped down to 98. I'm going to miss it again.

I'm sorry fanbois, but this is complete horseshit. What legitimate company operates this way? It's total chaos.
Complete and utter horshite at that!

I think playing this game has given me more anxiety driving than driving has done in the last 15 years. 12 of those years including emergency vehicles.

Where before someone merging in front of me would not affect my life at all, it now pisses me off because I then have to drive more miles following someone else at a "safe distance" in order to decrease the strikes against me. Same thing if for some reason I have to brake hard(er) in order to avoid hitting road debris or a vehicle that stopped abruptly. It would be completely irresponsible of me to hit something but stopping hard(er) to avoid it is also bad. Double edged sword.

1) I recently downloaded the App that includes the Safety Score. In my first drive after the download I drove using exclusively the Cruise Control or the Autopilot. When I returned home I checked my score and it was 74. In other words Tesla's own software is worst driver than I am. Since then, I drive without the aid of either one and my score is slowly but surely is coming up. I am curious if anyone can tell me/us if I can reset the score.

2) Mr. Musk has posted that only those with 100% score will be eligible for FSD Beta. Don't you think that the FSD should be given to those with the lowest score? If someone is an aggressive and begins to use the FSD, I think will slowly learn how to be less aggressive with safer streets as an end result?