Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Safety Score

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
F4E78135-C08B-476B-BD6B-352A3BCDF1B5.jpeg

Got a notification from the car just now and leapt up. 🤦🏽‍♂️

It’s connected to his snooze button. So maybe 11am pst. I’m switching to look at Hawaii time.
Might want to look at Mars time since there is no place on earth where it is Friday except.

Waiting for a tweet. Two options

1) sorry for the delay, FSD beta is being pushed out right now
2) couple of last second tweaks, should be out on Sunday/Monday
Option 3) government has raided our facility and shut us down. Those who have beta will have the only copies in existence. You now have the responsibility to repopulate the earth. Good luck.

Most days after driving, I check the score. just for fun. Mostly 100. Sadly, yesterday I got a 97 because I was in AutoPilot... Not Tesla's FSD AutoPilot, but human AP, not remembering my destination. The non electronic navigation reminder system (my wife) didn't chime in soon enough, with "I thought we were going here" and when it did, I had to press the brake pedal. Wasn't all that extreme, but I got dinged for hard braking.
Also got dinged for hard braking about a week ago, when I reacted so as to not flatten a squirrel.
Those darn squirrels are doing more to hurt my score than anything else right now.

Most days after driving, I check the score. just for fun. Mostly 100. Sadly, yesterday I got a 97 because I was in AutoPilot... Not Tesla's FSD AutoPilot, but human AP, not remembering my destination. The non electronic navigation reminder system (my wife) didn't chime in soon enough, with "I thought we were going here" and when it did, I had to press the brake pedal. Wasn't all that extreme, but I got dinged for hard braking.
Also got dinged for hard braking about a week ago, when I reacted so as to not flatten a squirrel.
Those darn squirrels are doing more to hurt my score than anything else right now.
Just reset when this happens, problem solved

Reactions: dillon