Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Safety Score

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was just about to post the same thing.

All the current 10.3 pushes I see are from people moving from 10.2.

So until we see other only 100 people who already had beta 10.2.

Have to see who gets what I’m the coming hours (or days).

Promising. But still sad nothing yet for new 100 or 99 people.

Think I’ll take a drive while I wait and get my 100 (99.52) closer to true 100. Maybe something will push while I’m out.

;-)

Reactions: dillon
I am at 99 and just got the email a few mins ago! I am on MS Plaid. It's raining here in northern california. Was hoping for dry weather to see how it works first....

Screen Shot 2021-10-23 at 11.43.39 PM.png

Just got the email also!!! 99.42/100 no resets. 522 miles since I got my car back from Tesla San Jose Body Shop on Sep. 28 after they repaired it ($19K -- USAA almost totaled it) from another Model 3 covered by Tesla Insurance that ran a red light and T-boned me in Fremont (caught on TeslaCam :)). It just started raining here but I'll take a short drive around the 'hood to check it out after it installs...

Tesla | Full Self-Driving (Beta V10.3)​

Inbox

FSDBeta <[email protected]>​

Sat, Oct 23, 11:50 PM (43 minutes ago)
to
Hello,
We will be pushing FSD Beta Version 10.3 to your vehicle shortly!
Full Self-Driving is in limited early access Beta and must be used with additional caution. It may do the wrong thing at the worst time, so you must always keep your hands on the wheel and pay extra attention to the road. Do not become complacent. When Full Self-Driving Beta is enabled, your vehicle will make lane changes off highway, select forks to follow your navigation route, navigate around other vehicles and objects, and make left and right turns. Use Full Self-Driving Beta only if you will pay constant attention to the road, and be prepared to act immediately, especially around blind corners, crossing intersections, and in narrow driving situations. Every driver is responsible for remaining alert and active when using Autopilot and must be prepared to take action at any time.
As part of receiving FSD Beta, your vehicle will collect and share VIN-associated vehicle driving data with Tesla to confirm your continued eligibility for FSD Beta feature. If you wish to be removed from the limited early access FSD Beta please email [email protected]
Your vehicle is running on Tesla Vision! Note that Tesla Vision also includes some temporary limitations, as noted below:
  • Follow distance is limited to 2-7.
  • Autopilot top speed is 80 mph.
How to provide feedback:
  • Press the "Video Record" button () on the top bar UI to share your feedback. When pressed, your vehicle’s external cameras will share a short VIN-associated Autopilot Snapshot with the Tesla engineering team to help make improvements to FSD. You will not be able to view the clip.
  • You can email your feedback to [email protected]. In your email please include date, time, location, and if you took an Autopilot Snapshot. This helps us investigate issues, and better understand your feedback.

Thanks,
The Tesla Team

Reactions: Chi_Guy
Yes. 100/107. Got email at 11:39pm Pacific. Enrolled in queue on day 1. Prior to reset on 10/19 I spent a couple of weeks getting dinged for following too closely and turning too sharply, and learned how to 'follow the protocol.' I'm a safe and considerate driver, but realized that a 96 score might delay FSD for weeks. I opted for a fresh start. I respect the integrity of those who are sticking it out, but after paying $8K over a year ago I was impatient to see what the fuss was about. The FSD rollout is not a zero-sum game, so I don't believe my gain is anyone else's loss. Otherwise I would likely have refrained.

Reactions: dillon
Here on Florida’s Space Coast, we got the notification at 2:50 am Eastern. Loaded at about 4:30 am. We originally “pushed the button” on the first hour that it became available, almost a month ago, I think. Last Wednesday, we gave up, and reset using the hacks. We’ve been driving the heck out of it since — maintaining 100 — except for one short excursion down to 99, over nearly 500 miles.

My wife is currently out of town visiting a visually impaired friend, with our buggy, and I have no idea whether she will want to try FSD today.

My wife is a teacher of the blind and visually impaired. That community is so excited about the promise of safe L5 FSD, that would allow true freedom and independence. Conversely, they are also very, very vulnerable pedestrians, and are wary of being run down by anyone or anything.

Does anyone have personal experience with a FSD beta Tesla stopping for, and protecting a blind pedestrian with a white cane?