Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Safety Score

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
you activate it exactly like AP.

Same for me. I got 1 fsd short drive. Then I parked and couldn’t use it after that. On top of that when I switched fsd beta off, I could engage traditional auto steer but only for a few seconds then I got a panic TAKE OVER IMMEDIATELY followed by a Autosteer not available or even simple cruise control not working for more than 5 seconds. I’m sure they’ll fix it shortly.
🤞 New OTAU loading now! 🤞

I’m still hoping that it’s a rolling 30 days, and my 2nd day 61 score will drop off. Then, it’ll be a rounded 99 (98.74) and hopefully, this will put this whole exercise to bed. 30 days should mean the 26th becomes a new 30th day. We’ll see.

irony is, on TUESDAY. I have a 250 mile drive I have to take which would almost put me up there regardless. I will have both thumbs on BOTH scroll wheels at ALL times ready to boink early and often.

Holy Sh*t is 10.3 scary!! Wow.

Had two full AEB’s on the freeway doing 70mph. I mean full ABS engagement, seat belts locking, the works.

These were out of nowhere…was getting constant false FCW’s before each one.

I had to very carefully pull off the freeway and turn off FCW and AEB. Was getting false FCW’s the whole way.

I see they are pushing a .1 release over LTE. Hoping it fixes this. Seriously dangerous.

Had two full AEB’s on the freeway doing 70mph. I mean full ABS engagement, seat belts locking, the works.

I had to very carefully pull off the freeway and turn off FCW and AEB. Was getting false FCW’s the whole way.

I see they are pushing a .1 release over LTE. Hoping it fixes this. Seriously dangerous.
Maybe FSD beta needs to come with some microfiber camera cleaning cloths?

First time beta drive (10.3). The car is much more sensitive to FCW’s. I had 6 on beta just driving normal with no destination. It was actually the same two cars I followed each gave me 3 FCW’s. So glad I’m done with the safety score. One frustration is that none of the streets in my neighborhood are lined therefore the car wants to drive down the middle of the street. When an oncoming car approaches it slows done to almost a stop moves a little right and let’s the other car pass. I’m not sure how to report that. One other thing on turns I find it tends to swing out a little to the opposite then makes the turn. Similar to what a bad driver would do 😫

Attachments

• 20211024_144528.jpg
    20211024_144528.jpg
    534.4 KB · Views: 54
Reactions: Eugene Ash

I had 6 FCW’s not even on the interstate. I also had 1 phantom brake incident. It want a to stop when it sees a red light in a far left turning lane even though I’m in the far right lane. Worried about someone rear ending me.

Got the email!!! Gave my car to a friend Saturday morning, woke up this morning checked my score and saw he had recked it to a 98 with a alot I mean alot of FCW, I had never got FCW since I opted in 9/25 and had been sitting on 99 for like 2 weeks now about 1300miles. I don't know how he did, i even told him to reset each drive he must have forgotten. Checked my emails and I see the email, so my score must have still been at 99 by the time they sent it out. I will be receiving my car back from him later this evening, hopefully the download is available else I'm gonna kill him, like it's only right.

2018 Model 3 LR
You are a good friend. Your friend is not a good friend.