Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Safety Score

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Keep in mind only half of us have actually gotten it (I think!). And if something great happens in then next couple weeks it may open up from 99 to 98s

How many miles does the spreadsheet say you need to get to 99?
1300 miles of perfect score. I got the perfect 100 down pretty much. My wife wreck my score the 5 times she took it out (she takes long drives and has many FCWs). Take me forever to get it to 98.

I got the FSD beta 10.3 (2021.36.5.2) this morning since I had a score of 99. I heard about the issues people were having so I didn't even want to try the FSD beta. I never enabled autopilot while on city streets and on my second drive, the steering wheel also disappeared. Then I also started having the false FCW's and I had a very scary moment on the highway with the AEB and I'm glad I was carefully driving and just hit the accelerator really quickly to override and the person behind me wasn't tailgating me. I couldn't even use regular ACC (adaptive cruise control). It's super dangerous and I did the same thing that people did by disabling the forward collision warning and the automatic emergency braking, until they get this fixed.

I saw the update for for 2021.36.5.1 while driving (yellow clock icon), but then it disappeared. The app still shows as if it's available but when I try to install it, it says there's no scheduled update. So now the app has an issue too. I think the bug on the app will go away once I get the next update. I'm hoping they fix all of these issues by end of day Monday.

This is what happens, when you force developers to release 10.3 before it's ready. I know this is beta so I'm not too upset because it's what I signed up for, but it's a shame to experience the first time with FSD beta.

I still never got the initial email from Tesla, and also no email explaining the dangerous bug. If it wasn't for this thread, I would never have known anything. Thank you to everyone for the info. Keep it up!

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: mltv and dillon
Whelp, when got in my MY for the drive home, I checked (because I hadn’t seen my SS reappear) and I’m back with 10.3 Beta (35.5.2). Wtf?!?

I disabled AEB before driving home (FCW was still disabled) and the car drove normally.

When I hit a stretch of open freeway, I tried engaging FSD, got all sorts of warnings and beeps. Then it disengaged. Maybe that was for the best, haha!!

No steering wheel icon at all once I’m on surface streets. Lots of trippy new animations, though. :)

• Informative
Reactions: Eugene Ash
Whelp, when got in my MY for the drive home, I checked (because I hadn’t seen my SS reappear) and I’m back with 10.3 Beta (35.5.2). Wtf?!?

I disabled AEB before driving home (FCW was still disabled) and the car drove normally.

When I hit a stretch of open freeway, I tried engaging FSD, got all sorts of warnings and beeps. Then it disengaged. Maybe that was for the best, haha!!

No steering wheel icon at all once I’m on surface streets. Lots of trippy new animations, though. :)
ROFL. I think they're out to get you. For spreading all this helpful information. Watch yo back.