Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Safety Score

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FSD 10.3 build 36.5.2 works!

I mentioned a tweet (which I posted on here) about a workaround to get FSD 10.3 to work. I just tried it for maybe 10 minutes in my neighborhood and it worked! You have to
1) still have 36.5.2
2) leave your car at your property with Sentry mode off for at least 30 minutes
3) turn OFF Sentry mode! I also turned off aeb and fcw just in case

Turning off Sentry mode allows (for some reason) FSD to work! At least it just worked for me.

I
If you haven’t noticed FSD10.3 has been revoked, it seems there were some glitches. The Safety Score is back in the app which means to me that if you fall below 99 you’re not getting it when they re-release it.
After installing the 2021.36.5.2 yesterday morning, I never got a chance to test out the FSD 10.3 (busy day at home). Now that it’s been revoked, I switched off the FSD Beta option.
Have people experienced issues with manual driving (non-AP non-FSD) on this version?

FYI, I was not pushed the software rollback.

I

After installing the 2021.36.5.2 yesterday morning, I never got a chance to test out the FSD 10.3 (busy day at home). Now that it’s been revoked, I switched off the FSD Beta option.
Have people experienced issues with manual driving (non-AP non-FSD) on this version?

FYI, I was not pushed the software rollback.
No, it was all 10.3. It looks like they are now rolling out 10.3.1

Reactions: Chi_Guy
My biggest concern… when I got FSD, the safety score disappeared HOWEVER it was still there logging in the background. Once FSD rolls out again, unless I plan to do a reset after every drive, my score will certainly drop. As this program rolls out, I wonder how long they will let “normal” Tesla drivers keep the SW when our scores are invisible and probably in the 80’s…?

My biggest concern… when I got FSD, the safety score disappeared HOWEVER it was still there logging in the background. Once FSD rolls out again, unless I plan to do a reset after every drive, my score will certainly drop. As this program rolls out, I wonder how long they will let “normal” Tesla drivers keep the SW when our scores are invisible and probably in the 80’s…?
Maybe they want to see scores without FSD and with FSD in order to improve FSD? Why else hide the scores from the app?

How you know it was still logging on the background?

I mentioned a tweet (which I posted on here) about a workaround to get FSD 10.3 to work. I just tried it for maybe 10 minutes in my neighborhood and it worked! You have to
1) still have 36.5.2

Turning off Sentry mode allows (for some reason) FSD to work! At least it just worked for me.
Yep! Just tried this out and it works! All I did was turn of sentry mode, my car was already sitting at home which doesn't have sentry mode active anyway but toggled it off, 2 button reset and went on a drive didn't wait 30mins or anything and it's mind blowing!!! Drove itself to the racetrack and back, its scary but its like waymo but you in the driver seat there to handle any screw ups and take over when uncomfortable

Reactions: K5TRX and danharr
We know because so many peoples scores dropped based on the poor FSD driving (having to brake hard) or the erroneous FCW’s that dropped peoples scores dramatically after the roll back
Ah I see, I didn't get rolled back and still haven't gotten the 10.3.1, I don't think it tracking in the background matters tho, those that got rolled back should get the 10.3.1 update.

Reactions: K5TRX

1) still have 36.5.2

It’s dangerous. I had it and had a car been behind me I’d been rear ended. Had 6 FCW’s and multiple phantom brakings.

Reactions: Chrisgt
No one has gotten the 10.3.1 update? I feel my car not updating anymore, just stuck on this 10.3, sentry mode off using FSD but the most important thing no safety score lol
I'm stuck on 2021.36.5.2, (FSD 10.3) too. I missed the window to roll back to 2021.36.5.1. My app still shows that an update is available, but it doesn't work when I try to install it. Hopefully we'll get the update to fix this ASAP.