Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Safety Score

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• 60E5CF1E-6702-4E62-9AA5-C30B303CEA9F.jpeg
    60E5CF1E-6702-4E62-9AA5-C30B303CEA9F.jpeg
    156.5 KB · Views: 58
Reactions: GargantulaKon
To confirm after my installation, 2021.36.5.3 is the version with FSD beta 10.3.1 🙂. Is everyone who rolled back to 2021.36.5.1 getting the update as well and back into the FSD beta? I had 2021.36.5.2 beforehand.

I also finally got an email from Tesla about the FSD beta. Previously I didn't get one when I was initially rolled out to FSD 10.3, and now with this bug fix of 10.3.1, I now got an email with the details.

What's odd is that it says that I have Tesla Vision. I have a 2019 Model 3 which has radar. Is this a mistake? I was able to drive to 90 mph with autopilot before it disables me beforehand. I haven't tested it with this new update though.

Last edited:
Reactions: iBetMy10k
I had all kinds of problems with the beta yesterday. Got the email at 11.41 pm but checked it at 5 am yesterday . Immediately went to the car and its LA triathlon so all the streets are closed. Decided not to install it in here. so went to the supercharger and installed there tested it on an empty street. it was ok. charged the car and took it to the freeway and now everything is bad. Took the next exit switched off the beta but its still giving me FCW for no reason ! I tried to drive at 3 miles/hr speed and it was still giving me annoying FCW warning ! Accepted the downgrade after half an hour but it was still doing the same thing but less frequent now. Checked the safety score , its 47 lol !

Now I really want to forget about all this so drove to Mount Baldy and spent all day there. Came back at midnight after 183 miles yesterday and my overall score is now 92 . I just saw the notification in the app saying new update available .Clicked install - Fingers crossed , Is second times a charm or third time?:) . Its raining here but my Tesla likes to play in the rain so I will report back later .

Reactions: GargantulaKon
I had all kinds of problems with the beta yesterday. Got the email at 11.41 pm but checked it at 5 am yesterday . Immediately went to the car and its LA triathlon so all the streets are closed. Decided not to install it in here. so went to the supercharger and installed there tested it on an empty street. it was ok. charged the car and took it to the freeway and now everything is bad. Took the next exit switched off the beta but its still giving me FCW for no reason ! I tried to drive at 3 miles/hr speed and it was still giving me annoying FCW warning ! Accepted the downgrade after half an hour but it was still doing the same thing but less frequent now. Checked the safety score , its 47 lol !

Now I really want to forget about all this so drove to Mount Baldy and spent all day there. Came back at midnight after 183 miles yesterday and my overall score is now 92 . I just saw the notification in the app saying new update available .Clicked install - Fingers crossed , Is second times a charm or third time?:) . Its raining here but my Tesla likes to play in the rain so I will report back later .
Sounds like we all had bad experiences with the dangerously buggy release. I'm curious if anybody got into an accident when this bug occurred, but since FSD beta was given to people with high safety scores (even via gaming the system), I'm confident that most of us corrected the AEB and prevented a crash. I hope. 😁

Reactions: iBetMy10k
Sounds like we all had bad experiences with the dangerously buggy release. I'm curious if anybody got into an accident when this bug occurred, but since FSD beta was given to people with high safety scores (even via gaming the system), I'm confident that most of us corrected the AEB and prevented a crash. I hope. 😁
And then there were those who decided they weren't going to lose FSD no matter what, and purposefully killed the correcting version that took FSD away temporarily. Those people were playing with fire.

To confirm after my installation, 2021.36.5.3 is the version with FSD beta 10.3.1 🙂. Is everyone who rolled back to 2021.36.5.1 getting the update as well and back into the FSD beta? I had 2021.36.5.2 beforehand.

I also finally got an email from Tesla about the FSD beta. Previously I didn't get one when I was initially rolled out to FSD 10.3, and now with this bug fix of 10.3.1, I now got an email with the details.

What's odd is that it says that I have Tesla Vision. I have a 2019 Model 3 which has radar. Is this a mistake? I was able to drive to 90 mph with autopilot before it disables me beforehand. I haven't tested it with this new update though.
How do you check if you have vision or radar?

And then there were those who decided they weren't going to lose FSD no matter what, and purposefully killed the correcting version that took FSD away temporarily. Those people were playing with fire.
I thought I was reading that the FCW/AEB bug happened even on the old version 2021.36.5.1, I don't know how, but that's what I thought I read. I thought that's why they pulled the roll out of the roll back from 2021.36.5.2. 🙂