Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Safety Score

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@dillon @Eugene Ash - looks like both of you opted-out then back in, to get the beta. Congrats! How many days after you opted back in did it take for you to get the email with the beta invite? I believe it's a 4 or 5 day minimum - correct? I can't get beyond 98 with my current mileage, so I'm tempted to do the opt-out/in and work the system.
What suggestions/observations do you (or anyone have about this approach)? Or should should I just relax and wait another two weeks until the 98's are included? Thanks!

@dillon @Eugene Ash - looks like both of you opted-out then back in, to get the beta. Congrats! How many days after you opted back in did it take for you to get the email with the beta invite? I believe it's a 4 or 5 day minimum - correct? I can't get beyond 98 with my current mileage, so I'm tempted to do the opt-out/in and work the system.
What suggestions/observations do you (or anyone have about this approach)? Or should should I just relax and wait another two weeks until the 98's are included? Thanks!
I opted out and back in last Thursday. Been at 100 with 200 miles now. No beta for me. Ive heard of people getting it next day after doing it. There seems to be no rhyme or reason. Personally i think its location based. IE. It doesnt matter what your score is. If your car is based in a particular state that they dont want to push it to you wont get it. My reasoning, there are people with legitimate 100 scores who havent gotten it

The fastest deployment we have is two days - opt in, drive two days and on the 2nd day beta is received.

Something may have changed after Friday as some of us are on day 4 and nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: K5TRX and JeremyJ
that means that the software does not “read” the radar input. So you are only using Tesla Vision, reguardless of the “extra” hardware you have.

The new firmware does not use radar anymore, on any Tesla.
Interesting. Does beta still display the parking “force field” around the nose in tight spots using radar?

What happens to the “bounce radar under the car ahead to detect when occluded cars ahead slow rapidly” feature?

Reactions: lUtriaNt
1635213797991.png