Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Safety Score

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The whole thing is crazy. I’ve been driving for about 30 years at this point and have zero accidents. I’ve avoided several with some of the things that would ding you here like hard braking.
Not to mention that I give the FSD Beta a safety score of 50. Hard breaking (randomly) sitting at intersections not turning… it reminds me of “enhanced” autopilot a few years ago. Really shaky and not “confident”. It got SO much better over the last few years but now it is back to the beginning.

Like someone else said it is like the car is waiting for the perfect moment to kill me! I do like the visuals on screen tho!

Not to mention that I give the FSD Beta a safety score of 50. Hard breaking (randomly) sitting at intersections not turning… it reminds me of “enhanced” autopilot a few years ago. Really shaky and not “confident”. It got SO much better over the last few years but now it is back to the beginning.

Like someone else said it is like the car is waiting for the perfect moment to kill me! I do like the visuals on screen tho!

And so will this. We are playing a part in the "Swarm Learning" process, only this time there many more of us than days of old.

Okay, I going to go for a drive now! :)

Reactions: derotam
I have September 2017 model S with originally came with 2.5 HW which was upgraded to H 3 along with MCU 2 upgrade. I opted out and in last Thursday with 100 score. When I nearly given up that I would ever get FSD beta, finally it downloaded today. Like other drivers noted FSD disappears for few minutes and come back. But it was night time and raining, I don't know if this has any effect

Several people on reddit report that you only have to have a score of 100 and >100 miles for a few days and you get in. So reset often seems the way to go, assuming you can drive more than 100 miles with a 99-100 score in a few days.
I have driven ~300 miles in the last week with a perfect 100, but my overall score is still 99. My problem was having faith in Tesla to treat a "queue" like a queue.

Reactions: sbtz and JeremyJ
I have driven ~300 miles in the last week with a perfect 100, but my overall score is still 99. My problem was having faith in Tesla to treat a "queue" like a queue.
It looks like they are clearing all 100s in the queue (relatively random intervals, but usually after a version has a decent soak). And then clearing 99+.

OR they only do 100s off cycle. Everything less than that happens on the Friday interval up to a certain volume?

I blame the lawyers.