Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Safety Score

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not to mention that I give the FSD Beta a safety score of 50. Hard breaking (randomly) sitting at intersections not turning… it reminds me of “enhanced” autopilot a few years ago. Really shaky and not “confident”. It got SO much better over the last few years but now it is back to the beginning.

Like someone else said it is like the car is waiting for the perfect moment to kill me! I do like the visuals on screen tho!

Yeah it takes way too long to decide to turn and during the turn itself. I feel like the cars behind me think I am on ambien or something for how slow it goes sometimes. The last second braking also makes me really uncomfortable.

New to the thread and the request button, I drove 115 miles to day in la traffic and scored a 99 :/ I should be happy with that, being la with crazy drivers, but what’s it going to take to get back up to 100? Just reset and start over?
Congrats...you're in good shape. Don't reset because on reports from others you may get the beta based on having a 99 and over 100 miles. Just don't have a bad day that averages that score down.

@EVNow I finally got 99.

qElYUQN.png

Reactions: dillon
Anybody get updated yet from 99? Still here. Hopefully this week i would hope.
I did on Saturday, had a great 1st monitoring ride, lost all AP, got rolled back OTAU to 5.1 and got SS back which revealed my horrible score brought me down to 95, so I parked my '20Y and kept reminding myself how much I enjoyed that 1st 2.5 mile ride. During lunch on Sunday, a friend with an '18X texted me about the bug fix and I received a notification at 1249. 10.3 is very good, but of course, isn't perfect. But, yesterday, happened to be in the midst of an Elementary school dismissal and it performed flawlessly - crossing guards, parents picking up, congestion, buses, etc. Prepare to be cautiously amazed!

Reactions: JeremyJ

Early scores have started rolling off!

If you started driving at the beginning of this process (and haven't opted out) keep in mind that your scores from the first few days have started rolling off. Scores from 9/28 rolled off overnight so you might look at your Tesla app now and find that your score has gone up this morning.

My spreadsheet linked below tracks your 30 day rolling average so you can look forward and see when you will hit 99 or 100 and possibly get added to the beta before the next release.

Spreadsheet link: Safety Score

New to the thread and the request button, I drove 115 miles to day in la traffic and scored a 99 :/ I should be happy with that, being la with crazy drivers, but what’s it going to take to get back up to 100? Just reset and start over?
Park your car with 99. Don't move it. I had a 99 and got beta last Saturday. Just be patient, keep your place in line. Don't reboot.

PS: Congratulations on your beautiful baby and your smile! Your photo brought back a flood of wonderful memories - and, don't forget to support a baby's head higher than tail, right?

Reactions: JeremyJ