Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Safety Score

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I opted out then back in this morning. When will safety score come back on phone?
When you opted out, did you wait until the score disappeared from your phone? Not sure if this a required step, but folks seem to be doing that first before opting back in. The opt out takes at least 30 minutes for the score to disappear. Then when you opt back in, it takes a while as well. 1 hours, perhaps more.

Reactions: JeremyJ
I'm afraid to opt out & back in at this point. With a 98, I'm just going to wait until next Friday and hope to get it then. Also, hoping for an even better experience with the 10.4 version.
I opted out and back in Tuesday. I had over 1000 miles but could not get it to go over 97 cumulative. I now have 150 miles and my score is 100. Now that I know how to drive safer, I'm hoping for an email soon.

I opt out and opt back in on 10/24. Drove about 150 miles score 100.0. Got the update yesterday 10/27. FSD drove me to work today. 1 disengagement by me because FSD taking the wrong lane To take a left. Overall FSD did very well. I will enjoy it when I become more comfortable with it.
No. Don’t get comfortable with it lol. Continue being as leery and cautious with it as you are right now.

Early scores have started rolling off!

If you started driving at the beginning of this process (and haven't opted out) keep in mind that your scores from the first few days have started rolling off. Scores from 9/28 rolled off overnight so you might look at your Tesla app now and find that your score has gone up this morning.

My spreadsheet linked below tracks your 30 day rolling average so you can look forward and see when you will hit 99 or 100 and possibly get added to the beta before the next release.

Spreadsheet link: Safety Score
We don't drive much and have been stuck at 94 while I've learned all the ins-and-outs of the Safety Score from this thread. I was hopefull for some roll-offs since I started on 9/28 however yesterday my other half gifted me a score of 32. Confirms what I always assumed...