Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Safety Score

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Rollover pushed me from 98 to 99 this morning. Any idea as to how long after rollover before getting beta?
I think WE 99’s may end up having to wait till next Friday 11/5. The tracking sheet at least doesn’t really indicate any new 99’s since the weekend and even the TeslaFI numbers may just be new VERSION updates, not new 100’s being added. There have been new 100’s added, but I’m not thinking it’s 2500 NET NEW a day or more frequently than that. The after action on all this is going to be interesting, information and a case study.

Got my email and received FSD with a 97 last weekend. Now my Score has disappeared??
Yes, once you're in the beta, safety is completely irrelevant. :p

The car will turn corners faster than you ever would, stop HARD and unexpectedly and basically annoy every other car on the road - even more than we did trying to get our scores. I think I'm in an area that was under-served by the OG beta community, coz this biotch is clueless except on perfectly marked roads with no traffic. Then it does quite well. Mostly.

Park your car with 99. Don't move it. I had a 99 and got beta last Saturday. Just be patient, keep your place in line. Don't reboot.

PS: Congratulations on your beautiful baby and your smile! Your photo brought back a flood of wonderful memories - and, don't forget to support a baby's head higher than tail, right?
Thank you! And yes, that photo was a day after she was born. I’m a few months in a much better at holding her 😍

ah gotcha, so I hit 99 yesterday, and 100 today. If I keep getting 100s every day, will I still need to wait 30 days to get to 100? Driving like this is both BORING and DANGEROUS out here in LA.
I believe you just need 7 days and 100 miles. We just happened to opt in the first day it was available to opt into. Turns out that was the wrong strategy to get it quickly. If more are able to get it after a 7 day opt out and back in again...I guess I should have done that a week ago as well.

So no word on a wider roll out? Seems like most of us got duped once again...beta for everyone in summer, beta for everyone that presses the button, beta rolling out to 1000 people per day, bla bla bla.

Looks like they knew beta was no where near ready for mass rollout, so they engineered this stupid game that only the diehards with free time on their hands could play to placate them.

Wouldn't be surprised if they stop it here and we go back to the waiting game for months for the rest of us.
I wish my payment was in beta

• Funny
Reactions: dillon

Early scores have started rolling off!

If you started driving at the beginning of this process (and haven't opted out) keep in mind that your scores from the first few days have started rolling off. Scores from 9/28 rolled off overnight so you might look at your Tesla app now and find that your score has gone up this morning.

My spreadsheet linked below tracks your 30 day rolling average so you can look forward and see when you will hit 99 or 100 and possibly get added to the beta before the next release.

Spreadsheet link: Safety Score

When I first redownloaded this I thought days earlier than 30 days would not show up in the "30 Days Rolling" column. It appears to be hardcoded so I added some simple logic in a new column AB that can be hidden. This is then referenced in your "30 Days Rolling" column AA. It could all be combined and done a few diff ways but here is what I played around with in a few minutes. Incorporate it or not. Thanks for your efforts.

AAdCaxX.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: n.one.one