Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Safety Score

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got it this morning! I had 97 last Friday with more than 600 miles. I opted out and back in last Friday (10/22). I hit 100 miles on 10/27. I got this morning when I had 165 miles. I have an 2017 S with 2.5HW with no internal cam. Score is 100. The best part of it : Safety Score is gone! I can drive again!
This makes,
absolutely,
No sense.. how on earth and why would they roll this to a 2.5HW car at this point, something seems really broken internally that they’d just push to “100” for the sake of it without having all the data inputs that they want to have.

Reactions: darknavi
This makes,
absolutely,
No sense.. how on earth and why would they roll this to a 2.5HW car at this point, something seems really broken internally that they’d just push to “100” for the sake of it without having all the data inputs that they want to have.
Sorry maybe it was not clear. I have HW3 update. Just the original car when it was bought it was HW 2.5 . (I fixed the original post)

Reactions: K5TRX and rxlawdude
sorta gave up caring about this.... was running at nicely at 100. Then a minivan with dirty dim brakelights nearly caused a wreck in front of us on day 3. hard braking lost two points that and close following. got back up to 99. Then hard cornering in the ozarks(its too fun to rive there lol) hovered at 98 for a week.

do i just forget about it?

opt out then back in?

LOL

• Love
Reactions: lUtriaNt
sorta gave up caring about this.... was running at nicely at 100. Then a minivan with dirty dim brakelights nearly caused a wreck in front of us on day 3. hard braking lost two points that and close following. got back up to 99. Then hard cornering in the ozarks(its too fun to rive there lol) hovered at 98 for a week.

opt out then back in?

LOL
When was day 3 for you?
Was it 9/28?
Daily scores are rolling off after 30 days so you may have hope sooner rather than later.

I woke up and was excited to see an email from Tesla! Turned out to just be my monthly lease statement :-(

99 still

opt out then back in?

LOL
How many miles on that hard spirited drive in the ozarks and how long ago? That kind of dictates if an opt out is the fastest path. That being said..are you at 98 right now or higher? Will it be 99 by next Friday?

Lot's of 10.3.1 installations today according to TeslaFi. Congrats to those that got it.

1635552175958.png

Reactions: JeremyJ and K5TRX
I opted out Friday 10/22. Early morning drive I hit 112 miles on Saturday 10/23 with Score is 100. I got it today Friday 10/29 at 2:20pm PT. I have an 2017 MS with 2.5HW (upgraded MCU2 and HW 3).
Good luck all.
Opted in Tuesday AM, score 100 for 90 miles until unsafe following on a freeway off-ramp.. someone just had to cut in front of me because I wasn’t breaking fast enough. Instant 99. Drove another 50 miles, got FSD today. 140 miles, 99 score, 4 days of driving. Tomorrow should be interesting. The safety score is gone, but was nearly impossible, and more a judge of other drivers. More evidence it gives Tesla an area profile. Hey, I didn’t hit anyone !