Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Safety Score

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone know how long you have to be in the 99 club before getting the update? Hit 99 last night with total Safety Score mileage at 930.

Tesla app and Stats app say 99, but the Stats app shows a true value of 98.5, so it looks like it’s rounding up. Do rounded up 99s not count?

I did a reset followed by a 103 mile drive in 4 segments on Saturday for a 99, got the email Monday night and the update Tuesday AM.

The good news is that installations continue in between version updates (probably to those who have reached 99 or 100 safety scores).

1635948036363.png

I don’t see anything necessarily useful in .40 though. Or am I missing something?

Active Road Noise Cancelling (ARNC) is listed as a feature by noted Tesla hacker greentheonly, but at least some Canadians who downloaded this software aren't showing this feature at all.

Reactions: dillon and K5TRX
“Active road noise canceling”. I want that, and so should you! 🤣

No noise cancelling for YOU! For everyone else, YES. For @jebinc, it's ARNA (Active Road Noise Augmentation).

From the @jebinc-specficic patch notes, version 2021.40.JEBINC.

Your vehicle now has the ability to actively increase low-frequency road noise while driving on rough surfaces. To accomplish this, the system uses the seat microphones to measure the noise in the cabin, then generates additional noise through the speakers to create loud zones around the occupants.

To access, tap Audio Settings > Options > Active Road Noise Augmentation.

No noise cancelling for YOU! For everyone else, YES. For @jebinc, it's ARNA (Active Road Noise Augmentation).

From the @jebinc-specficic patch notes, version 2021.40.JEBINC.

Your vehicle now has the ability to actively increase low-frequency road noise while driving on rough surfaces. To accomplish this, the system uses the seat microphones to measure the noise in the cabin, then generates additional noise through the speakers to create loud zones around the occupants.

To access, tap Audio Settings > Options > Active Road Noise Augmentation.

@WilliamG You have too much time on your hands 🙌