Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Safety Scores and Miles Driven in TeslaFi

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
TeslaFi now has Safety Scores and miles driven. You can find it by going to Fleet and then Leaderboard. Note that this opt in so it certainly doesn't include all of the TeslaFi users that pushed the button. 4,667 of their users downloaded 2021.32.22 and I believe that went only to FSD eligible folks (please let me know if that is incorrect).

There are 50 entries as of now with scores ranging from 93 to 100 and miles driven ranging from 30 to 1,342. This could yield some interesting stats if more people opt in.

TeslaFi now has Safety Scores and miles driven. You can find it by going to Fleet and then Leaderboard. Note that this opt in so it certainly doesn't include all of the TeslaFi users that pushed the button. 4,667 of their users downloaded 2021.32.22 and I believe that went only to FSD eligible folks (please let me know if that is incorrect).

There are 50 entries as of now with scores ranging from 93 to 100 and miles driven ranging from 30 to 1,342. This could yield some interesting stats if more people opt in.
I judt noticed your username on here. Are you N1 on Teslafi??

• Funny
Reactions: TresLA
How many total US users do they have ?
As of just now:

1633224339090.png

Thats not just US ... right ?

ps : From below US is 7902, so ~ 60% have FSD !! Obviously a high number - which tells you those who are more interested in Tesla are going to be the ones signing up for Teslafi (as is self-evident). Reminder to us that self-selected samples are not representative ...

Last edited:
Reactions: n.one.one

It looks like they are only posting the top 50 scores and the score for those 50 now ranges from 97 to 100. The miles driven ranges from 30 to 1,363.

I'm to suggest that TeslaFi post overall Safety Score stats like they do for the whole fleet (without identifying users). Edit: Others have made that suggestion already so we'll see how it plays out.

Last edited:
Is that correct, a score of 97 gets you in the top 50 of Teslafi? So in the teslafi universe of folks with scores, the scores there are way way lower than the scores people post here (on here it seems like most people are in the 99-100 range)

Reactions: EVNow
Is anyone else having problems getting "eligibility" in TeslaFi to see your safety score there? I can see my score in the telsa app but cannot seem to get eligible to see it in TeslaFi. It says that I am ineligible and need to generate a token (everything else is "yes"). I have done so a few times over the last 3 days without becoming eligible,

TeslaFi now lists the top 200 Safety Scores for users that opt in. Here are some stats as of now.
  • Scores range from 56 to 100
  • Miles range from 23 to 3,121
  • There are 26 with scores of 100 (13%)
  • Average miles for those scoring 100 is 387 miles
  • TeslaFi shows 4,730 of their users on 2021.32.22 (the button version)
  • The 4,730 on 2021.32.22 represents 61% of the 7,756 US users
Hey @EVNow (or anyone), you've had very interesting observations, what can be added to this to help give us a hint of what might happen when Tesla does a wider FSD beta release?

Last edited: