TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Salary Sacrifice

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by Pagemakers, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Joelly

Joelly Member

LR, no extras, about £1300
    P, 6/7 seats, a couple other extras and you’re looking at £1800

2. mnobleuk

mnobleuk Member

Thanks for the replies !
    Big range there - I was hoping for somewhere around the £1,000 - £1,200.
    I'm a higher rate payer caught in the child benefit trap so my effective tax rate is 75% (ouch) - but only for a portion of my earnings so I need to get my slide ruler out...

3. Joelly

Joelly Member

my figures were before any tax savings. So £1300-£1800 sacrificed. Hope that helps.

4. lottie1982

lottie1982 Member

M3 SR+ £480/month, dropping to £260 in April. Fully inclusive of insurance, tyres, servicing etc. Basically too good a deal to pass up. Our car park at work is like a Tesla showroom. (NHS fleet)