Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SALE - 2016 Tesla Model S 60D
 INCLUDING Unlimited Lifetime Supercharging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2016 Used Tesla Model S 60D
Selling my Tesla Model S because we’re moving. Hands down the best car we’ve ever owned. Multiple Upgrades and Excellent care throughout ownership!​

Details
• Includes unlimited lifetime charging at Tesla Supercharger network (transfers to new owner)
• 2016 Tesla Model S 60D
. (60 = 60kw battery, battery uncork available from Tesla for $2k, upgrades car to 75kw)
• D = Dual Motors (this = 4-wheel drive and slightly better range than the single motor configuration)

• UPGRADE - Subzero Weather Package
• UPGRADE - Dark Window Tint on Front and Back Driver/Passenger Sides, Rear Window, $250 VALUE)
• UPGRADE - BlackVue DR900S-2CH Dash Camera (Front and Rear Cameras, WiFi/Bluetooth, $600 VALUE)

• 19” Slipstream wheels (longer range)

• Black Exterior
 - Black Headliner / Black Textile Seats
• Black Interior (Dark Ash Wood Decor)

• Autopilot (AP1)

• Fog lights

• 49,363 miles
 as of November 2019
• $49,950. OBO - Message me anytime with questions. Happy to discuss over phone, email, text
• Vehicle Warranty transfers to new owner. Details on Tesla site.

Also included:
• 18′ Wall-mounted Charger Included ($500 value). This is a charger an electrician can install in your garage. Never Been Opened. BRAND NEW IN BOX

Care and maintenance:
• Excellent care - There was a minor dent above the Driver Side Rear Wheel that was immediately fixed by a Tesla Authorized Repair shop - Documentation of repair available upon request
• Currently protected in a HEATED garage in Chicago, IL

2016 Tesla Model S 60D
. (60 = 60kw battery, battery uncork available from Tesla for $2k, upgrades car to 75kw)

Can you please double check and make sure if this is still available now? I keep hearing from more and more 60 owners that the unlock to 75kWh option disappeared from their account. No explanation why and I don't know if all 60s are impacted.

Good luck (upload some pics if you can, they always help).