TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Sales advisor

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by Wonderious, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Wonderious

Wonderious Member

Can anyone recommend a responsive CPO sales advisor? Preferably Eastern US based.

Thanks

2. islandchick

islandchick Member

I was losing faith in Tesla customer service. Rudeness, unresponsiveness, all of it. Then Sean actually replied to a request for more info, and followed it up with a phone call. Sean Bernardeau. [email protected] In south Florida.

3. Qbenjamin

Qbenjamin Frugal But Classy!

Hmm, he was a dud for me when we were looking for an X.

• Like x 1
  4. islandchick

islandchick Member

Interesting. Maybe it was just good timing on my part. Mind you, I have not yet finalized a sale.
    So did you find someone more helpful?? More options are better IMO.

5. Qbenjamin

Qbenjamin Frugal But Classy!

I gave up...Something about begging and paying just doesn't sit well with me.

6. islandchick

islandchick Member

I'm with you there.

7. Evil Twin

Evil Twin Member

I put in requests for calls on a few cars with no response.

Tried calling them a few times....told each time my wait times were in the 50 minute range.

On one car that I was interested in, the car sold two days after I put in the request for callback. On the fourth day, I received an e-mail saying "sorry, but the car you were interested in has sold already." Seriously?

Last December I couldn't get them to stop calling me.

If someone has a good west-coast contact it would be much appreciated.

8. hBomb

hBomb Member

My experiences have been terrible, too. I managed to get someone's attention for an afternoon, but that was a week and a half ago and I haven't heard a peep since.

9. islandchick

islandchick Member

Yeah, there were a lot of layoffs, it is showing in the lower customer service. AND they're not doing anything to refurbish. Frustrating for sure. ForeverFree said the folks at his service center were great, but I don't know if he spoke with any of the CPO folks. When I went to my local center, they steered me away from CPO and toward the M3. And S of course.

10. Jordaholic

Jordaholic Member

The People at Buena Park, Ca are beyond useless. (Mohamed and I think Rob Jones left or got fired).

I got transferred to Rainy Brown 650.798.0689 ([email protected]) Though he didn't help me, he had somebody call me the next day.

I think they are so busy with other things that they just don't care about sales.

11. thegooch49

thegooch49 Member

If you use Facebook, I would highly recommend joining the closed group: Tesla Showroom Deals

They can link you up w/ an awesome OA. I didn't have luck w/ the one originally assigned to me, and found a killer one via this group. Sounds like you are hunting for a CPO, there are some good deals posted here, and helpful people.

12. islandchick

islandchick Member

thanks i'll log in ugh hate facebook