Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sales advisor

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I put in requests for calls on a few cars with no response.

Tried calling them a few times....told each time my wait times were in the 50 minute range.

On one car that I was interested in, the car sold two days after I put in the request for callback. On the fourth day, I received an e-mail saying "sorry, but the car you were interested in has sold already." Seriously?

Last December I couldn't get them to stop calling me.

If someone has a good west-coast contact it would be much appreciated.

Yeah, there were a lot of layoffs, it is showing in the lower customer service. AND they're not doing anything to refurbish. Frustrating for sure. ForeverFree said the folks at his service center were great, but I don't know if he spoke with any of the CPO folks. When I went to my local center, they steered me away from CPO and toward the M3. And S of course.

If you use Facebook, I would highly recommend joining the closed group: Tesla Showroom Deals

They can link you up w/ an awesome OA. I didn't have luck w/ the one originally assigned to me, and found a killer one via this group. Sounds like you are hunting for a CPO, there are some good deals posted here, and helpful people.