Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sales Advisor's mobile phones taken away

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just attempted to call my Sales Advisor (SA) on the mobile phone he used to communicate with me for months and got a very odd and confusing automated message from AT&T (my carrier). I called the Showroom, selected sales, and spoke with the SA who answered and mentioned my difficulty in reaching my SA. The answering SA told me that all of their individual phones were taken away without explanation.

Do not expect to receive responses to calls or texts unless you call the Showroom directly.

• Funny
Reactions: Cheburashka
I'm not a CFO, but could the cost of a cell phone plan that a business uses be *that* much?

if this much matters - what does that say about tesla management?

this has very poor optics. (even with tesla vision) ;)

I work for a Fortune 100 company and they tightly control access to mobile phones and pagers.

Just this week I received notice that my emergency use pager (<$20 month) didn't have any activity in the first 6 months of they year so they were cancelling it.

To answer your question, what is says about their management is that they are doing analysis on their expenses in a time of rising expenses.

Other than chatting via the chat app on the order page, I have never actually talked with a SA. It was my understanding that the moment you hit "order now" button they are done with you. Only person I have had any contact with is (I found out on our last call) part of the delivery team and he still has a phone.

Keith

Other than chatting via the chat app on the order page, I have never actually talked with a SA. It was my understanding that the moment you hit "order now" button they are done with you. Only person I have had any contact with is (I found out on our last call) part of the delivery team and he still has a phone.
It varies considerably from site to site. I received a call within a day after placing my recent order from the showroom it would be delivered to. That SA stayed in regular contact with me through delivery three months later.

I work for a Fortune 100 company and they tightly control access to mobile phones and pagers.

Just this week I received notice that my emergency use pager (<$20 month) didn't have any activity in the first 6 months of they year so they were cancelling it.
Notice to employees:

We have determined that no fire alarms, sprinklers, extinguishers or First Aid stations have been used during the past six months. Therefore all such equipment will be removed from the premises.

In addition, please be reminded that the annual Team and Morale Building exercises must be completed online by Friday End of Business. Discussion of quiz answers with colleagues is strictly prohibited.

That is all.

Notice to employees:

We have determined that no fire alarms, sprinklers, extinguishers or First Aid stations have been used during the past six months. Therefore all such equipment will be removed from the premises.

In addition, please be reminded that the annual Team and Morale Building exercises must be completed online by Friday End of Business. Discussion of quiz answers with colleagues is strictly prohibited.

That is all.
And don't forget to fill out your annual employee engagement survey.