Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sales Contact

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

mknox

Aug 7, 2012
Toronto, ON
Anyone know who I could reach out to for some questions I have on the sales process? (contract, trade-in, financing options etc.)

I have e-mailed Hans since I've corresponded with him in the past, but have not heard back. I'm not sure if he is the right guy.

I have not tried the "buildmytesla" e-mail address (was looking for someone local).

Yes, I emailed Hans this week as well re: trade ins and didn't hear back either... I did see him in a video posted here from the Detroit auto show so I',m sure it was a busy week for him.

If you end up taking about trade ins with someone let me know as I have a couple q's myself.

Anyone know who I could reach out to for some questions I have on the sales process? (contract, trade-in, financing options etc.)

I have e-mailed Hans since I've corresponded with him in the past, but have not heard back. I'm not sure if he is the right guy.

I have not tried the "buildmytesla" e-mail address (was looking for someone local).