TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Sales Rep Recommendation at Lawrence Ave Tesla

Discussion in 'Canada' started by atc789, Aug 22, 2017.

Tags:
  1. atc789

atc789 Member

Does anyone have a recommendation of a sales advisor who they have had a good experience with at the Tesla dealership on Lawrence Ave in Toronto?

I have purchased 2 cars from one of the reps there and I'm not too happy with how long they take to get back to me/reply e-mails.......sometimes I don't even get a reply.

If anyone has any good experiences to share and the sales rep's name (and e-mail address) that would be great!

2. skhenry81

skhenry81 Member

If you're going CPO Derry is awesome. Not sure who you should talk to for new.

3. TrevTremaine

TrevTremaine Member

Calvin served me well for a couple of rounds. PM me and I'll provide more details.

• Like x 1
  4. apples23

apples23 Member

Derry's the guy! Highly recommend.

5. alexhoff

alexhoff Member

I just bought a car from Nikkita Persaud. She was SUPER helpful given that I was out of town.

6. skhenry81

skhenry81 Member

Nikkita is a beautiful person. ;)

7. Sisko - DS9

Sisko - DS9 Member

Agree with TrevTremaine, Calvin was great with me. At Lawrence I would recommend him. I have absolutely no complaints, Calvin was great to deal with.