Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sales Rep Recommendation at Lawrence Ave Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have a recommendation of a sales advisor who they have had a good experience with at the Tesla dealership on Lawrence Ave in Toronto?

I have purchased 2 cars from one of the reps there and I'm not too happy with how long they take to get back to me/reply e-mails.......sometimes I don't even get a reply.

If anyone has any good experiences to share and the sales rep's name (and e-mail address) that would be great!

Does anyone have a recommendation of a sales advisor who they have had a good experience with at the Tesla dealership on Lawrence Ave in Toronto?

I have purchased 2 cars from one of the reps there and I'm not too happy with how long they take to get back to me/reply e-mails.......sometimes I don't even get a reply.

If anyone has any good experiences to share and the sales rep's name (and e-mail address) that would be great!

Calvin served me well for a couple of rounds. PM me and I'll provide more details.

Reactions: mazeminder
I’ve gone from Sales Advisor in Atlanta to a Delivery advisor in Fremont. Anyone see an issue here. I didn’t mind driving the last one crack from Seattle but I’m not doing it from California. I do not believe there is no one in Canada that could have done this.

I wish someone would help here too. I’ve been working with this guy Nick Sousa - Absolutely the worst experience I’ve ever had with purchasing a vehicle. Takes multiple days to respond, when you finally get a hold of him, he has no clue about any of the questions you’ve been asking or if he said he’ll get back to you, has no idea what what that was about. I’m very close to cancelling my Model Y order, but part of me doesn’t think I should miss out on the vehicle dude to someone’s inability to car about their job. Between all my experiences at Mercedes, BMW, Land Rover and Lexus - I have never witnessed something like this. Especially someone who is walking in looking to purchase cash.

If anyone has another persons name and contact info - Please send it over if possible.
Thank you