Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sales & Service Center - Baltimore

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
if I didn't already have a repair scheduled for the 12th at Devon, I would go her. I'm on a loaner pack and already asked Devon to ship the replacement to Owings Mills. It's not only 25 miles closer than Devon, but NO TURN PIKE TOLLS!!!!

Can't wait for this service center... especially w/the wife's 3 (or CPO S) in 2018.

Some night shots.

IMG_1003.JPG
IMG_1004.JPG
IMG_1005.JPG

They haven't nailed down a concrete date for their official opening but I was told today it would be sometime between Jan 17-21. Everything is complete but I think they are getting a little kick back from the county inspectors and fire marshals over a few small things.

• Informative
Reactions: Thinkje
For what its worth, the interactive map on the Tesla site shows it as open...

Find Us | Tesla
Totally weird. The link you provided goes to "Baltimore - Owings Mill" and shows open, but when you look at the map behind that pop up you can see Owings Mill location still gray. Click on that, and it says "coming soon".
Normal restaurants have "soft openings" and Tesla has "stealth openings" ;-)

So I called them today to see if they could change out my wheels (get rid of run-flats, and go back to the wheels the car came with) next week. I heard they are opening for sales tomorrow, and for service on Feb 1st.
Any recommendations for a tire place that knows how to properly place a Tesla on a jack?

So I called them today to see if they could change out my wheels (get rid of run-flats, and go back to the wheels the car came with) next week. I heard they are opening for sales tomorrow, and for service on Feb 1st.
Any recommendations for a tire place that knows how to properly place a Tesla on a jack?

They are actually doing their grand opening party tonight. Ends at 8 though and you had to RSVP for it, I only found out about it like 3 hours ago.

I have an appointment to fix the bad seal on the FWD on 2/3/17. They are definitely open and answered the phone on my first call. No model X yet for loaner but that is fine with me. Better than the no call back after multiple attempts with Rockville.

I have Costco Frederick do mine. I've trained them about how to take the suspension to high and turn on jack mode. Also where the jack pads are. They have done balance/rotate 3 times so far. No issues. Also did a nitrogen exchange early on. Never had a tps alert even on these cold mornings.

Totally weird. The link you provided goes to "Baltimore - Owings Mill" and shows open, but when you look at the map behind that pop up you can see Owings Mill location still gray. Click on that, and it says "coming soon".
Normal restaurants have "soft openings" and Tesla has "stealth openings" ;-)

Executive Tire on Gude down the street from RSC. They were originally recommended to me by RSC to patch a tire before RSC started doing that. I also bought My Michellin Ice X tires there and they mounted them on my existing wheels.