Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sales/Service Center - Mesa, AZ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Location is okay, but I wonder if the Superchargers will be public. Freeway access is limited to a westbound entrance and eastbound exit. Will be nice to not have to go to Tempe for service though.
I'm guessing only one of the destination chargers will be left open for the public. I don't know about the V3 - newer service centers with V3s may indicate the trend.

I was driving by the area for the Mesa Service Center yesterday afternoon and decided to pay it a visit. I can confirm that there are 9x level 2 chargers around the back (North side) and a spot where they have ran the wiring for 4x Superchargers next to it.

Reactions: chipmaker
I just had the pleasure of having my car worked on at this service center. The tesla map gives multiple listings for 7444 E Hampton or 7444 East Hampton, but it is the location that is off Sossaman road.
I hit a curb with my Tesla - sort of an inverse pot-hole problem - ouch! The car pulled to the left after that event. They did a front end alignment and it feels like new again. They also chased down a set of tires for me because it was really time for new tires and were able to get the brand I wanted (Michelin instead of Goodyear). Jared moved from the Tempe location to the Mesa location and was very helpful and his cheerful self. They are not very busy, which is a very good thing.

• Informative
Reactions: PLUS EV
I just had the pleasure of having my car worked on at this service center. The tesla map gives multiple listings for 7444 E Hampton or 7444 East Hampton, but it is the location that is off Sossaman road.
I hit a curb with my Tesla - sort of an inverse pot-hole problem - ouch! The car pulled to the left after that event. They did a front end alignment and it feels like new again. They also chased down a set of tires for me because it was really time for new tires and were able to get the brand I wanted (Michelin instead of Goodyear). Jared moved from the Tempe location to the Mesa location and was very helpful and his cheerful self. They are not very busy, which is a very good thing.
Did you happen to see if the Superchargers are indeed open to the public? Or just for cars in service?

Did you happen to see if the Superchargers are indeed open to the public? Or just for cars in service?
I drove by the new Mesa Service Center a couple hours ago. There are 2 Supercharger pedestals behind (north side) the building, close to the NWC of the building. There was no access restriction to drive behind the building, and there were two cars plugged in. One car was unoccupied, so presumably charging a car in for service or delivery. The other car was occupied by a lady who was reading her phone (probably not an employee), so maybe there is unadvertised access if a stall is open, but not sure. Also, it looks like there is a fence/gate that can be closed to restrict access from the street outside of business hours.