Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Salivating for a P85D . . .

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ev-cpo.com The red one is sitting right there, waiting.

Used Inventory | Tesla
I had seen that red one, but passed as it's well beyond my budget $75K. I was hoping to find a 2014 and 2015. Frankly, I had anticipated findiing a 2014 for less than budget and maybe a 2015 for a few thousand more.

Am I being unrealistic in believing I should be able to find a 2014 or 2015 for nearly $14K less?

Heh, I am still interested in that one. Still doing my due diligence and didn't want the competition. :cool:

Surprised no one has bought the 2014 p90d yet...sounds like a great deal

Well it is a strange beast you have to admit. Performance of a P90DL but range of a P85D and who knows what the conversion process was. Heck of an interesting proposition though.

This was the car I had parenthetically indicated I'd love to have bought, but with a Model 3 in his wings, he's wanting to move the Model S this week. Unfortunately, our schedules don't mesh.

Sorry to hear that. One thing I've learned buying things at a discount is they RARELY are available when it's ideal for me.

I suggest you add your acquisition timeline... and any other pertinent parameters to your post to expedite your P85D purchase.

Good luck!

I had seen that red one, but passed as it's well beyond my budget $75K. I was hoping to find a 2014 and 2015. Frankly, I had anticipated findiing a 2014 for less than budget and maybe a 2015 for a few thousand more.

Am I being unrealistic in believing I should be able to find a 2014 or 2015 for nearly $14K less?
You are realistic with your budget.
I bought a cpo 4 years warranty P85D+ Ap1 tech sas next gen for less than 70 INCLUDING shipping cost.

Just work with an OA, the reqlly good deals I was impressed never make it on ev-cpo or when they do they get snatched within minutes. Its kind of a hassle to have to deal with a person but it is what it is.

Sorry to hear that. One thing I've learned buying things at a discount is they RARELY are available when it's ideal for me.

I suggest you add your acquisition timeline... and any other pertinent parameters to your post to expedite your P85D purchase.

Good luck!
Thanks for the suggestion re: timeline. Be it known to all who read this: I am currently in the market for this specialized vehicle and will continue to investigate everyone's recommendations until one is purchased. Wish me luck!!