Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Salvage Car Owners Support Group.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
it's enabled in factory mode in my car with that firmware.. try to do a couple reboots, probably just a glitch.
Hmm, thanks - good info. I've done plenty of reboots so it's not that.

I'm 'de-hacking' my car because a commercial rooter has been in there in the past and modified a lot of stuff. It's probably related to that. Does anyone have a copy of init-stage-1.sh from /var/lib/boot that they would share with me from an unmodified car?

Can anyone who know’s how to execute a service-redeploy message me please?
It's covered in this thread:

Hello I got 2013 S P85,

car was at 0% charge, replaced 12v battery and managed to plug it to mobile charger 110v I drove it two times for 5 minutes in two days. Then I left it on the charger to fully charge. After that car was charged but now it’s dead…

I tried all soft and hard resets.

it’s throwing multiple errors:
DI_u014 Unable to drive / Voltage supply too low
BMS_f071 Unable to start / vehicle service is required
GTW_w018 Electrical system power reduced / vehicle may shut down unexpectedly
BMS_w107 Vehicle may not restart / vehicle service is required

Contractors not clicking.
What the best way to start diagnostics of this vehicle and pin pointing the problem?
MCU is not rooted…

thanks a lot in advance

appreciate any help

goodbadboys9: Tesla servicing the car is the only benefit of recert. And there are a number of drawbacks like loss of the lifetime Supercharging which was paid for at original purchase.

Snow452: It's not so bad, there are many of us with Salvage. You saved some money. Sure Supercharging greatly enhances the car's utility. If you're technically able you can use my wiki to do just about anything you want, including re-enabling that Supercharging. If you're not so technical you can turn to one of several able and honest techies like appleguru or ce2078.

I read your wiki but did not find any information how to reenable supercharging?
I am thinking of buying a salvage car and having fast charging would be crutial (not necessary supercharging). How is this process to reenable it? Is it possible to put a Fin from my second Tesla and use it to charge? I would already be happy to reenable Chademo which would be enough for a small road trip just in case.

More over is it possible to put my own sim card to get online and use my own spotify account to get music?

WAMZ: I only know what I've experienced and figured out for myself, and that's all rooted.

Kitt_De: There's a good reason for that. SOME ppl are unethical and seek to enable supercharging when it was not paid for. All DC (fast) charging relies on the same switch. If you're honest maybe you can figure it out. On the SIM yes as long as it's compatible with AT&T (3G or LTE as the daughtercard may be) and you pay for the account, but why? Idk about Spotify as I don't use it, but I believe yes.

• Funny
Reactions: ElectricIAC
Hello I got 2013 S P85,

car was at 0% charge, replaced 12v battery and managed to plug it to mobile charger 110v I drove it two times for 5 minutes in two days. Then I left it on the charger to fully charge. After that car was charged but now it’s dead…

I tried all soft and hard resets.

it’s throwing multiple errors:
DI_u014 Unable to drive / Voltage supply too low
BMS_f071 Unable to start / vehicle service is required
GTW_w018 Electrical system power reduced / vehicle may shut down unexpectedly
BMS_w107 Vehicle may not restart / vehicle service is required

Contractors not clicking.
What the best way to start diagnostics of this vehicle and pin pointing the problem?
MCU is not rooted…

thanks a lot in advance

appreciate any help
I've never had to face those problems, so I'm not sure if I can be of any help. But there is an error in (what I guess is) the drive inverter, voltage too low. I guess it means the HV battery.

I would check voltage at the 12V battery, and make sure that's not a problem. If that's ruled out, you might have a serious drain somewhere (if you truly charged your car to 100%). Or the HV battery might have gone bad. I would like to see the HV battery voltage, but without root you'd need to disassemble a few parts, and that can be pretty dangerous (electrocution risk).

I've never had to face those problems, so I'm not sure if I can be of any help. But there is an error in (what I guess is) the drive inverter, voltage too low. I guess it means the HV battery.

I would check voltage at the 12V battery, and make sure that's not a problem. If that's ruled out, you might have a serious drain somewhere (if you truly charged your car to 100%). Or the HV battery might have gone bad. I would like to see the HV battery voltage, but without root you'd need to disassemble a few parts, and that can be pretty dangerous (electrocution risk).

@M0rpH3x

@rooter

Thanks for the reply, can you point where to start with the root process I'm handy I have good knowledge in computers and soldering if I need to..