Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Salvage P90DL refresh, air suspension stores crash data?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am in the final stages of repairing a late 2016 P90DL and discovered the air suspension doesn't want to work. I have cleared the crash data from the air bag module and it's OK. Factory mode shows 'TAS_w025_CrashEvent'. Anyone have any experience with repairing a refreshed MS that deployed airbags? Seems they recently switched from the Continental module to a Tesla module.

• Informative
Reactions: davidc18
Still trying to get this one resolved. I *can* properly clear crash data from the SRS module but I have not figured out how to clear the crash data stored in the newer style TAS. Anyone have any ideas? Likely just a CAN command.

I am in the final stages of repairing a late 2016 P90DL and discovered the air suspension doesn't want to work. I have cleared the crash data from the air bag module and it's OK. Factory mode shows 'TAS_w025_CrashEvent'. Anyone have any experience with repairing a refreshed MS that deployed airbags? Seems they recently switched from the Continental module to a Tesla module.

Hi any news in the subject ? Have same problem... Car is repaired drives and suspension stuck... Red light warning.... Do i have to clear crash data ? Really ? How ? Where is airbag sensor located in X ?

Is this the only error you are getting?

Yes, I've been able to resolve all the other errors.

FYI I can clear crash data from the airbag/SRS module myself successfully. It's just the TAS/air suspension module seems to store a DTC that I haven't figured out how to clear. I figure it's a CAN command, but if anyone has figured it out, they are not sharing.