Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Samsung Gear S and Tesla???

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello Brett
You wrote that you consider building the app yourself? Have you started the prosess? IT is a great marked for a Tesla app working with galaxy watch and Tizen.

I haven't prioritized it yet. You're right though - the market is ripe for it, and it would be fun to build. I'll consider it. I have a lot of other things I'm doing so I have to see if I can fit it in.

We have an S & X and we have Galaxy S3 watches - and it would be great if we could use our watches to access the basic controls - such as locking/unlocking, opening the front/FWD/frunk/rear hatch, ...

Even cooler would be to use the watch for enhanced summons and bring the car to you!

I've been waiting for a Tizen app for years, and today I came across a new one in the Samsung store called Drive Electric for Tesla. It does all the stuff I was hoping for - awesome! It's a little buggy in how you log in but after that it's pretty good! I gave it 5 stars. Don't know the developer just passing aling what I found..

Reactions: djole and keithf
I've been waiting for a Tizen app for years, and today I came across a new one in the Samsung store called Drive Electric for Tesla. It does all the stuff I was hoping for - awesome! It's a little buggy in how you log in but after that it's pretty good! I gave it 5 stars. Don't know the developer just passing aling what I found..
Thanks for the info .just loaded the app on my Galaxy LTE watch and so far it works great. Good price also at $ 13.34 CAD.