TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

San Antonio - HPWC & 14-50 installation

Discussion in 'Texas' started by Firewired, Dec 11, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Firewired

Firewired Member

I just wanted to recommend an electrician in case anyone is looking for a bid for the HPWC or 14-50 plug for the UMC in San Antonio area. I had the HPWC installed along with a backup 14-50 plug beneath it in case it ever failed. The electrician did total install of the HPWC and had to do a 55' run of two separate wires from the main box, installing respective 100amp and 50 amp breakers and placed both in stout conduit, along with installing the additional 14-50 outlet beneath it. The quality of the work was great and price for both was $1300. Other bids I got were above $2000. It would have been cheaper to do one or the other, but thought having a backup source of power is a great idea in case one ever fails.

Contact information:
    Charlie Gallegos
    Crystal Electric
    (210) 639-8493