Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

San Antonio - Safe Parking?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am picking up my Model X in San Antonio on Saturday and plan on staying a couple of nights in town.

There are a few hotels with destination chargers. Anyone familiar with them? I just want the safest area to park overnight in. Don't really have to have a destination charger, but I prefer to patron a location with one if possible.

The St. Anthony, a Luxury Collection Hotel, San Antonio

Boutique Hotel, San Antonio Riverwalk - Home | Hotel Havana

Hyatt.com

Riverwalk Plaza Hotel – San Antonio Riverwalk Hotels

Romantic Getaways in San Antonio :: B&B Riverwalk Vacation Packages

Stay at Hotel Emma | San Antonio Boutique Hotel | Hotel Emma

Hyatt.com

Thanks in advance.

John

Check plugshare.com. I've used Houston Street garage and the Marina/Convention Center garage. Both are much less expensive than hotel parking, and the people I walked by on my way out of the hotel are often still waiting for valets when I drive by.
One of Houston Street chargers is on the top floor, which is a very non-busy area. The other one doesn't have any parking spaces adjacent to it, so in both cases, nearly ding-free.

Reactions: Justicepool
Drury Inn near La Cantera (NW side) is a favorite of mine when staying in SA for various events. Parking is in a garage with very wide spaces, makes for worry free nights! Not sure about destination chargers there however.

Drury Inn near La Cantera (NW side) is a favorite of mine when staying in SA for various events. Parking is in a garage with very wide spaces, makes for worry free nights! Not sure about destination chargers there however.

Drury Inn does not have charging. I contacted them about outlets in the garage a year or so ago and they said they had nothing.

not as big of a deal now that there is a supercharger on I-10 north of downtown.

• Informative
Reactions: byeLT4